Ford Focus ST Forum banner

201 - 220 of 732 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Great job man! Can't wait to see the footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Apparently my ST placed 2nd place, 0.2 seconds behind the RHD modded Evo 5 (I think?) with a 33.5x seconds, the Evo did it in 33.1x seconds. My last lap was 33.3x I think but I hit a pylon.

Was a hell of a lot of fun, I got some footage of my runs and also Medic's runs on video. I was in the same group as the C63 AMG, M3, casanova's ST so I didn't get any of their runs. That AMG was destroying tires everywhere lol.

I got an instructor to do a run in my car with casanova, another student and myself, he did 32.8x while hopping all over the place at the start in 1st and 2nd and did a fairly huge drift at the 360 turn lol. My tires!
It was an Evo 6 according to the score sheet. But yeah, you were ripping it up, great job!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Mmmmm. Evo 6. My fave one of all. Must have been a JDM import.
I almost bought a Tommi Makinen edition 6.5 when I lived in the UK. Huge regret. :(

·
Registered
616 Posts
Apparently my ST placed 2nd place, 0.2 seconds behind the RHD modded Evo 5 (I think?) with a 33.5x seconds, the Evo did it in 33.1x seconds. My last lap was 33.3x I think but I hit a pylon. Was a hell of a lot of fun, I got some footage of my runs and also Medic's runs on video. I was in the same group as the C63 AMG, M3, casanova's ST so I didn't get any of their runs. That AMG was destroying tires everywhere lol. I got an instructor to do a run in my car with casanova, another student and myself, he did 32.8x while hopping all over the place at the start in 1st and 2nd and did a fairly huge drift at the 360 turn lol. My tires!
The most fun all day i had was riding in your PB for those 2 runs.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yeah, np. When's the next time everyone's going out? I'll be at Cayuga on May 11 (Touge) and SPDA's noob-friendly DDT event on May 24. This is gonna be an expensive hobby to get into...
Lol i have to get tuned first. After i left i told my wife 'this car is too slow, dammit'

·
Registered
517 Posts
Lol i have to get tuned first. After i left i told my wife 'this car is too slow, dammit'
Haha, once you get the tune, take your wife for a ride and maybe your kid will pop out from the torque ;)

I'm processing and trimming the videos, hopefully will be done by this evening.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Omfg. That is hilarious Coriolis.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #210

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Who's car is that?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Is that near Lin Garden Hakka?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
Is cars and coffee on this weekend???

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Engineered Automotive. In Vaughan. Dufferin and Rutherfird area.

201 - 220 of 732 Posts
About this Discussion
731 Replies
106 Participants
theLPlive
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing