Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my car the first week of July after watching and reading tons of reviews for months. Finally went to my local Ford dealership and ending up buying the only one on the lot after a test drive. Car options is in signature. My car has a little over 4k miles now and just had its first oil change the other day ago.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Good to hear brother. Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Bought and installed the FSWerks Cool Flow turbo inlet tube along with the Ford Racing snorkel and K&N filter when CFM had those package deals a couple months ago or so.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner. B3 blue. There is an engine stand on the other side of the car with a 383 bored to 428 cubic inches with an Edelbrock Torquer intake manifold, Holley 750 double pumper, long tube headers, and Mopar electronic ignition. The car also has a built 727 with aftermarket torque converter waiting to go in. The rear end is a Chrysler 8 3\4 with 3.55 Sure Grip.

·
Registered
405 Posts
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner. B3 blue. There is an engine stand on the other side of the car with a 383 bored to 428 cubic inches with an Edelbrock Torquer intake manifold, Holley 750 double pumper, long tube headers, and Mopar electronic ignition. The car also has a built 727 with aftermarket torque converter waiting to go in. The rear end is a Chrysler 8 3\4 with 3.55 Sure Grip.
Cool car the man next door is working on a Roadrunner conv. orange with a white top not sure of the year 68 or 69 body and interior are done. Now he's putting a new front suspension in it and a break upgrade.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool car the man next door is working on a Roadrunner conv. orange with a white top not sure of the year 68 or 69 body and interior are done. Now he's putting a new front suspension in it and a break upgrade.
Cool beans. My RR has been upgraded to front discs and power brakes also.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sound Symposer delete. Soooo much better without the ss. The ss also had oil in it. i stuck my finger in the intake manifold and it had an oily film in it..... need to install my Diamond Motorsports OCC that I've been sitting on for months.
Electronics Auto part Technology Machine Metal Auto part Auto part Engine Vehicle Fuel line Car

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shifter bracket bushings. I replaced the Steeda ones with Boomba. I bought the matching Boomba set and short shifter during the second group buy. The shifter base bushings and short shifter will hopefully get installed this week.
Scale model Tool Toy Auto part Metal Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice build! How many miles were you at when you found the oily film? I am planning on doing the catch can and SS delete soon.
Just did the ss delete today and I'm at 15k miles right now.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
What the heck is this crap Ford? Seriously the wiring harness on my '05 Durango was much better protected. I may buy some wire loom and fix this.

Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive engine part Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto part Engine

EDIT: Can a mod please delete these out of place Mountune shift arm images for me? I can't get them to go away. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts