Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. After much deliberation, and lots of searching for the right deal, I picked up a 2015 MM ST3. Love the car and happy that there is so much info on here for me to wade through. Installed Cobb Stage 1 over the weekend. Now trying to decide what my wallet and my wife will allow going forward. Hopefully I can meet up with some local members to see what they have done.

·
Super Moderator
9,523 Posts
Hello all. After much deliberation, and lots of searching for the right deal, I picked up a 2015 MM ST3. Love the car and happy that there is so much info on here for me to wade through. Installed Cobb Stage 1 over the weekend. Now trying to decide what my wallet and my wife will allow going forward. Hopefully I can meet up with some local members to see what they have done.
Welcome the forums!

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Welcome to the forums... read up! There is a lot of information to be had about this platform. The noob thread is a GREAT location for getting answers you can't seem to find while searching too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
be prepared to hurt your wallet haha, once you start seeing how fun the car is with the upgrades you'll wont want to stop.

Welcome to the ST world :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts