Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't think there's any catch there. I can't speak about that dealership personally but read around here a little bit and you'll find people picking up '17 ST3's for 25k or less OTD

·
Registered
565 Posts
I don't think there's any catch there. I can't speak about that dealership personally but read around here a little bit and you'll find people picking up '17 ST3's for 25k or less OTD
How?!?! I bought my 2013 ST1 for $22k, and people were still paying $28k+ for ST3's...Did dealers stop caring about them and discounted like crazy or what?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I believe the wow price doesn't include the destination fee and document fee. So the price may be 500-1000 more, so that'd be around 25-26k for that car, which seems to be dead on for what people have been paying during Ford's sales.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How?!?! I bought my 2013 ST1 for $22k, and people were still paying $28k+ for ST3's...Did dealers stop caring about them and discounted like crazy or what?

I have no idea honestly. I wish I would've got mine for 25k but ended up paying a little bit more. The deals are out there it just takes patience to find them.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Koon's is legit, just add destination and documentation fees.

I used their WOW price on ST3 to get my ST2, no argument or long winded discussion on profit margins.

I would have bought it from Koon's and was ready to ship my trade across the country and drive the ST back home; Couldn't agree on trade-in value so the emails/phones stopped.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Always read the fine print. The price probably doesn't include freight and prep, and it includes all the Ford rebates that are possible, some of which you may not be entitiled to. If you are interested contact them and ask for a total OTD (out the door price) for your particular situation

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
How long ago was this? I bought a 2016 st1, $21k out the door, no money down, no trade in. they were asking 24 or 25 Iirc.

·
Registered
565 Posts
How long ago was this? I bought a 2016 st1, $21k out the door, no money down, no trade in. they were asking 24 or 25 Iirc.
That was in 2013, back then people didn't get as much of a discount for ST's it seems. With trade in I paid $20k but can see how people payed only $25k for an ST3.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like I'll be taking the drive down. I can't find an ST3 fur under 30k in the NJ area.
Definitely do not settle. There are good deals out there, you just need to find the right dealer. This is a good car and you can easily get a good price on it. Plus all the money you save could be spent on parts... or retirement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts