Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, like many of you I'm sure, I sign up to get emails from vendors looking out for new products/sales. I see a email with 10% off coupon code from Mountune ("WINNING"). Ok, don't see these often so I'll check it out. Been looking at their radiator for a while anyway. It's usually listed as $499 ("on sale" from $599) and was going to likely just say "ugh even with 10% off, too rich for my blood at the moment". But I see the price is now $419!!!!! Which is the lowest I've seen it listed at in the ~1-2 years it's been on the market. Put it in the cart and notice they are including main and ancillary coolant hoses FOR FREE!!!!!! These total are usually another ~$250-$270!!!

10% off, the total is $378+free shipping+both coolant hoses. Can't go wrong.

Wife can ***** all she wants about spending the $$$$ My canned response: "But it was ON SALE!!!!!"

·
Registered
154 Posts
Noice.

Speaking of mountune discounts, do they ever do more than 10% off? I'm wanting to get their clubsport suspension package and I don't know if I should wait for a better deal or grab it now with about $100 off.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Be nice if the fmic with hoses was on sale for that price!

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Annnnddd I just bought wheels and tires last night. What is with this timing

·
Registered
125 Posts
Like others have stated, thanks for posting this. I just ordered one too. The only other metal radiator I know of for our cars is the mishimoto one, and it doesn't include a drain, and it costs $445 without the free upgraded hoses.

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Would love to know if this radiator is compatible with RHD German built ST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
252 Posts
So, like many of you I'm sure, I sign up to get emails from vendors looking out for new products/sales. I see a email with 10% off coupon code from Mountune ("WINNING"). Ok, don't see these often so I'll check it out. Been looking at their radiator for a while anyway. It's usually listed as $499 ("on sale" from $599) and was going to likely just say "ugh even with 10% off, too rich for my blood at the moment". But I see the price is now $419!!!!! Which is the lowest I've seen it listed at in the ~1-2 years it's been on the market. Put it in the cart and notice they are including main and ancillary coolant hoses FOR FREE!!!!!! These total are usually another ~$250-$270!!!

10% off, the total is $378+free shipping+both coolant hoses. Can't go wrong.

Wife can ***** all she wants about spending the $$$$ My canned response: "But it was ON SALE!!!!!"
Thanks for the heads up, wasn't aware there was a code for another 10% off.

Also got a response from Mountune via live chat confirming the radiator fits German built RHD models edit @GoGo

·
Registered
414 Posts
thanks guys now i’m also $377 short!��

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
yeah ****..i dont konw if i can say no to this

Reactions: NJFocusST

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
125 Posts
Received mine yesterday- looks amazing. One more nice thing is that they include the hose clamp kit for the two sets of hoses. Those list separately on their website from the hoses themselves.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts