Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting some Avant Garde m220s. The only size in our 5x108 lug pattern is 18x9 et38. If my math is good this will put it just past the fenders with tires. Should I run 255 or 245 tires? Currently stock ride height. Waiting on wheels before I try to lower the vehcile.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am looking at getting some Avant Garde m220s. The only size in our 5x108 lug pattern is 18x9 et38. If my math is good this will put it just past the fenders with tires. Should I run 255 or 245 tires? Currently stock ride height. Waiting on wheels before I try to lower the vehcile.
Depending on how you decide to lower the car 255 will most likely rub. 245 are you best shot for guaranteed fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depending on how you decide to lower the car 255 will most likely rub. 245 are you best shot for guaranteed fit.

I am worried about hitting suspension components or not being able to go full lock. Think this would cause any issues? First time buying wheels and tires, so have a lot to learn.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am worried about hitting suspension components or not being able to go full lock. Think this would cause any issues? First time buying wheels and tires, so have a lot to learn.
Not so much the suspension. More of the bumper and fender liners Depending on coil overs vs. springs. At stock height you won’t have a real problem. But once it’s lowered is where you will have the likely hood of rubbing.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not so much the suspension. More of the bumper and fender liners Depending on coil overs vs. springs. At stock height you won’t have a real problem. But once it’s lowered is where you will have the likely hood of rubbing.

Your best bet 8s to find someone with a tire and wheel fitment tool to get an accurate measurement

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts