Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ordered my Coilovers almost three weeks ago, have gotten nothing but an invoice......at least an update would be cool.
Sorry buddy. That's kinda how it goes with Fortune though. I try to warn all my customers about this and tell them if they need an update call me directly and I'll get a hold of them to see where they are at. Currently Fortune is running 3 weeks form date of order though so they are probably about to ship.

Give me a call if you need anything else :) 800 959 0145 ext 107

Dewey @ THM

·
Registered
402 Posts
That's not what's bothering me, it's just how hard it is to get an answer. Anyway you could check my invoice number for me and get me an update? Just anxious and curious!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Ordered bilstein coils on a Tuesday evening and received them 6 days later on the Monday. Got an email every step of the way. Cheapest price on the bilsteins that I could find. Would deff buy some more stuff from them.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I ordered coilovers on the 17th of january and I had to call them a few time because my support ticket wasnt answered or not replyed to, after 9 days of struggle so on the 26th of january my coilovers finally shipped but i have another 7 days to wait for delivery so a big total of 16 days about 3 support ticket pretty much unanswered and 3 calls directly to thmotorsports in 3 days in a row to get things going just for my coilovers order. I also placed another order for brake pads on the 21st of january. when i called in the last 2 calls i made about my coilovers order, I mentioned my other order made on the 21st and the guy promised me both time i would receive both my tracking number (coilovers shipping order and brake pads shipping order) by the same days in the afternoon, yet i only received my first (coilovers) order tracking and not the tracking for my brake pads, were the 27th of january now and still waiting on my second order tracking number, so im abit dissapointed with the aftersale service given :/

·
Registered
6 Posts
Excellent customer service, pricing, and order processing time. I was informed that they did not have my part in the warehouse but the issue was taken care of so quickly that my estimated ship time was unaffected. Additionally, they had the absolute lowest price on my Magnaflow catback system. Communication during that whole time was quick and precise as well. Thanks!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts