Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

Ive grown tired of my ST. Its been a fantastic car, but like others, ive got the itch for something new. I found a deal on a supercharged 5.0 (coyote) mustang making close to 600whp are too good of a deal to pass up. So the ST is going bye bye her in the next week or two. Its been a fun ride, everyone. Ill still stop in from time to time to see how things are going.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Well,

Ive grown tired of my ST. Its been a fantastic car, but like others, ive got the itch for something new. I found a deal on a supercharged 5.0 (coyote) mustang making close to 600whp are too good of a deal to pass up. So the ST is going bye bye her in the next week or two. Its been a fun ride, everyone. Ill still stop in from time to time to see how things are going.

Nice, good luck with the new ride!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
554 Posts
Coyote with a supercharger = 600-800hp

Who could pass that up?

My co-worker has a 700whp 2011 5.0 Supercharged ... the strips he leaves everywhere, the sounds that come out of it ... make me lust after one.

Congrats on some serious power.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Coyote with a supercharger = 600-800hp

Who could pass that up?

My co-worker has a 700whp 2011 5.0 Supercharged ... the strips he leaves everywhere, the sounds that come out of it ... make me lust after one.

Congrats on some serious power.
I can not even imagine having that much HP. Its like trying to fathom how large the sun really is.

I am super jealous, no doubt there. What is it like OP, that thing must pull your ass into the seat like a rocket ship or what?

·
Registered
395 Posts
good luck with it
I'm sure you will like it

I have a second vehicle for the high hp itch. Currently only around 360-370 wheel but 430-440 lb ft of torque. Just need to get to work restoring it to its former glory. DD with no garage for 4 years took a slight toll on it. Built motor next year hopefully and at least 500 rwhp is the goal to start. 600 would be what I want

·
Registered
196 Posts
That's what I have the RS7 performance for...605 horsepower ;)
You have an RS7 and a Focus ST? That seems very odd.

Anyway, can't fault you OP. I'd trade my car in for a stock Mustang GT if the wife would let me.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can not even imagine having that much HP. Its like trying to fathom how large the sun really is.

I am super jealous, no doubt there. What is it like OP, that thing must pull your ass into the seat like a rocket ship or what?
When she actually hooks, i get the feeling in my stomach like im on a roller coaster. Never had a car "scare" me like this one. But when it did, i knew i had to have it. Lol

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The whine of a supercharger is just as beautiful to hear as the whine of a turbocharger.
It has a centrifugal supercharger, so it sounds a lot more like a turbo than a supercharger anyways. Feels like home lol

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Don't take out any innocent bystanders at the cars and coffee meets.

Well,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts