Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After thinking long and hard we are looking at chandler AZ for a new place to call home. We have lived in north idaho for almost our whole lives and we need a change. The reason we picked chandler is because of work and it seems like a nice place to live.
So my question to all you Arizona guys & gals is if you have family's or not what city would you recommend for a family?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can't go wrong with Chandler. The greater Phoenix area hasn't disappointed me.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm not from PHX, but have called Peoria/Glendale home for about 3 years. Chandler is a nice area, but one of the more expensive. I hear some sections of it are not the nicest...just like anywhere in PHX. No matter where you live here you will see 300k+ homes next to trailer parks. Be prepared for the heat! We have 3-4 months of heat hell, just like you have 3-4 months of freezing hell

·
Registered
100 Posts
LoL, try 6 months of 100° heat. The high heat saps performance and taxes the cooling system and battery. It is very very dusty. Keeping anything clean outside is a pita plus with CA crap fuel, CA level traffic and fuel/rent prices going way up, AZ is not a good choice after 2012. State tax rate is among the top 15 highest. Texas has fuel for under $1.88, $2.45 for 93 and 2.25 for 91. Plus low state tax. More mixed weather too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts