Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, I bought my 2013 Race Red ST3 before my daughter was born, and it's served me well and been massive fun. But lately it's just been getting a bit too cramped, and I want something more comfortable with slightly more space. Found myself a nice red 2014 M-sport 328i Wagon, and I really want to pick it up.

Anyways, Carmax gave me a decent number for my tradein, ($14k and it needs tires, has a couple small scuffs and one rashed wheel) but to make the the situation easy enough on my wallet, I really want to sell my Focus privately. For those of you that have sold an ST around the Northeast, was it easy to sell, and did it sell reasonably fast? What were you able to get for it? I'll pretty much get murdered if I end up putting down more money on the BMW than I can get out of the Focus sale, so I'm sort of pre-heating my decision so I don't go into this with poor expectations.

·
Registered
331 Posts
when i traded mine in, they gave me 12,800 with 62k and an engine with 4k and ford racing tune. they sold it for like 17k. someone got a car that was well taken care of, that's all i can say. it was freakishly shiny compared to anything else on lot thanks to Stay Fresh Care care.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts