Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They’re on back order. I was told 2 weeks. The Tial BOV is on back order for even longer. 4 weeks. Just a heads up.

·
2,851 Posts
Theres one on ebay right now, although the guy is asking new price for a used piece.

3p hot pipe is an option too.

·
Registered
2018 Focus ST3
149 Posts
I just did my cold side (without BOV). It was a bit of a pain, I can't imagine doing one with a BOV.

I like my 3P a lot. Great welds, I get to use my favorite BOV. Whole lot of room to work with, and easy to route the vacuum line from the sound symposer cleanly.

They offer it with HKS or TiAL, but I asked for a Greddy and they accommodated no problem. I'm sure they can do any commercially available BOV flange if you ask.

Order directly through them.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I bought one, was told 10 week estimate, canceled

Bought another, shipped same day

Both showed up....

Anyone wanna buy a Tial cold side pipe? Lol
Will be posting in parts for sale later
Would rather sell to someone than back to the vendor

·
Premium Member
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just did my cold side (without BOV). It was a bit of a pain, I can't imagine doing one with a BOV.

I like my 3P a lot. Great welds, I get to use my favorite BOV. Whole lot of room to work with, and easy to route the vacuum line from the sound symposer cleanly.

They offer it with HKS or TiAL, but I asked for a Greddy and they accommodated no problem. I'm sure they can do any commercially available BOV flange if you ask.

Order directly through them.

View attachment 390196
Didn’t even know they existed. Even if I went that route, the Tial BOV (personal preference) is still on a pretty hefty back order. My main reason for going with cp-e was the meth tap. I didn’t want to do a throttle body spacer and didn’t want to tap directly into the intake manifold. Trying to keep it as low key as possible. I definitely appreciate the info.

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST3
609 Posts
I placed an order for JBR hotside pipe.

a)i already have jbr cold side with HKS bov
b) I knew CPE pipes were on back order and I didnt want to take the chance.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
309 Posts
I placed an order for JBR hotside pipe.

a)i already have jbr cold side with HKS bov
b) I knew CPE pipes were on back order and I didnt want to take the chance.
Make sure to support the hot side since the one mount is kind of sketchy imo. It is open at the top and likes to spread out when you tighten the nut down. I used a piece of plumbing strap and electrical tape to make it look decent to hold mine up for extra support. It goes from the backside of the mount and wraps around to the front so the mount from the pipe is in between.

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST3
609 Posts
nice! thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: jasonwilliams10
1 - 8 of 8 Posts