Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Round 2 for everyone missed the first round!

5 or more $635

Description
Sub-compact enthusiasts agree … the Ford Focus ST has all the bells and whistles. Its turbocharged 2.0 liter four cylinder engine and six speed manual transmission make this car a must-have in the Thermal R&D exhaust line. Having become a household name in the sub-compact market, we knew we had to pull out all the stops for a car that is worthy of next level exhaust engineering.

Starting with performance, a true 3” diameter exhaust made the most sense. Thermal R&D began at the downpipe, realizing the enthusiast would one day require the full turbo-back kit. After including a resonator in the mid-pipe, we added an external Helmholtz resonator to cancel specific frequencies — namely drone at cruising speeds. We rounded out the system with a unique tip that fit the OEM valance perfectly and completed an exhaust package that any owner would be proud to showcase!

·
Registered
20 Posts
What's your price on the downpipe? I already have the exhaust, so I'd like to get the matching downpipe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Round 2 for everyone missed the first round!

5 or more $635

Description
Sub-compact enthusiasts agree … the Ford Focus ST has all the bells and whistles. Its turbocharged 2.0 liter four cylinder engine and six speed manual transmission make this car a must-have in the Thermal R&D exhaust line. Having become a household name in the sub-compact market, we knew we had to pull out all the stops for a car that is worthy of next level exhaust engineering.

Starting with performance, a true 3” diameter exhaust made the most sense. Thermal R&D began at the downpipe, realizing the enthusiast would one day require the full turbo-back kit. After including a resonator in the mid-pipe, we added an external Helmholtz resonator to cancel specific frequencies — namely drone at cruising speeds. We rounded out the system with a unique tip that fit the OEM valance perfectly and completed an exhaust package that any owner would be proud to showcase!

Are there any sound bites with a catless dp anywhere? I haven't been able to find any.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Two Questions....

Is this kit shipping with parts to attach to either the Stock 2.5 DP and Thermal's 3" DP?

Also, How about local pick up? Cost to install in STL?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Two Questions....

Is this kit shipping with parts to attach to either the Stock 2.5 DP and Thermal's 3" DP?

Also, How about local pick up? Cost to install in STL?
they are introducing a 3inch part # but can be used with thermal dp at anytime

$125 to install.

Thank you

·
Registered
102 Posts
they are introducing a 3inch part # but can be used with thermal dp at anytime

$125 to install.

Thank you
Count me in on the Group Buy... I'll think about the install as I'm researching the ThermalRDDP.

·
Registered
197 Posts
So, I've never been involved in a group buy. I'm ready to purchase, so how does it work? Do I need to call, or is there a discount code for the website or ?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts