Ford Focus ST Forum banner
3061 - 3069 of 3069 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
8,334 Posts
I'd consider that as a result.

I've seen a couple of '13s in race red with low mileage and they're in the high teens with the half and half recaros and a proper stereo. The problem is, is finding a lender that will agree a deal for an old car without have to slap down a third of the price.
Use Lightstream. You can use them to get a loan on an R title car as well. They don't care.

·
Registered
2 Posts
In 2012 I bought one of the first Focus STs in the iconic Tangerine Scream but regretfully traded it in within a year or two after I had bought it before my first kid was born. I loved it but I didn't think it was right for my budding family at the time. I have moved on from that mentality and yesterday just picked up a 2017 Focus ST2 +Nav in Kona Blue for $20,000 even. 52k miles. Today, I got to enjoy the $H*T eating grin on my kids face that I have each time I drive it.
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Window

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Shadow Black, E30, MonsterFMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' ShiftBushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
3,238 Posts
View attachment 409487
Recently picked up a 17 ST2 after regretfully selling my 17 ST1. Has a s*** ton of miles (160k) but no problems. Picked it up for $9k. Bone stock, was owned by (literally) a 78 year old women. Did a DIY wing riser the first day of ownership lmao
PFL front?

3061 - 3069 of 3069 Posts