Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2961 - 2980 of 3018 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I found me an '18 ST2 near Atlanta for $23,500 last weekend. It had 88 miles on it (probably brutal test drives FAIK.. lol) and was built 10/2017. Still all said and done, seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How do you get a good start 1st gear I shift at 15 and when I get into seconds I have like 4 mph till my rpms are at 2500 do you shift from 1 to third n just run the rpms high in 1st then skip 2nd and go right into 3rd
It's my first sports car want to drive fast ! Thanks guys

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone gotten a better offer than 26k on an ST-2 recently? I currently have an offer of $25,887.13 OTD. Best offer I've received so far out of 3 dealers. One place wanted more than that BEFORE tax and titles! I like the extra swag but it's out of my price range.
I got my 2017 (new, 33 miles total) ST2 here in Orange Texas in late May for 23.5K for so. I did get the window/tire/interior warranty, plus taxes and all I ended up out the door at about 25K flat. When I was looking there were a fair number in the Houston area for around that (which helped me haggle the Orange dealer down a bit).

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
2017 ST1 in race red. About 27k after financing with hundred thousand mile bumper-to-bumper, lifetime oil changes, tire rotations, inspections and paintless dent removal. The idea of a hundred thousand mile warranty was nice at the time but now it's just inhibiting me from big Power mods. I'm sure I'm missing some other stuff I got from the dealership.

·
Registered
11 Posts
$24,545 base price, plus an additional $1,500 in incentives.
2018 oxford white ST3
I'm confused what you mean? Is it $24545 - 1500 + tax-title-registration?

I'm still shopping and really really want an ST-2.

I saw someon on here quote 23.5k OTD on an ST-2 so I'm tryna get as close to that as possible

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yes that is correct. I was able to get an additional $1,500 off with printed incentives. I'm currently a student and got $500 off, the other $1,000 was for houston rodeo volunteer that a fellow member told me about. I was happy with my salesman and signed that day. Good luck with your hunt! You could get a ST3 for under $25k easy

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
2017 ST1 in race red. About 27k after financing with hundred thousand mile bumper-to-bumper, lifetime oil changes, tire rotations, inspections and paintless dent removal. The idea of a hundred thousand mile warranty was nice at the time but now it's just inhibiting me from big Power mods. I'm sure I'm missing some other stuff I got from the dealership.
5/100k warranty is ~$1300 depending on options

You can check prices & buy the ESP/EMP online for close to cost at Zeigler or Flood ford

https://www.floodfordesp.com

Save $$ on Genuine Ford Protect Extended Service Plans (ESP)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes that is correct. I was able to get an additional $1,500 off with printed incentives. I'm currently a student and got $500 off, the other $1,000 was for houston rodeo volunteer that a fellow member told me about. I was happy with my salesman and signed that day. Good luck with your hunt! You could get a ST3 for under $25k easy
I don't have a lot going for me. Not a student, no longer in the military, really bad trade in and not a lot of listings in my area either. looks like i'm going to be traveling like 4+ hours away to get one. I had a local dealership quote me 24k+ OTD for a 2018 base ST. That was with my ****ty trade in!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
5/100k warranty is ~$1300 depending on options

You can check prices & buy the ESP/EMP online for close to cost at Zeigler or Flood ford

https://www.floodfordesp.com

Save $$ on Genuine Ford Protect Extended Service Plans (ESP)
I got the 10-year hundred thousand mile bumper-to-bumper

·
Registered
11 Posts
around $25k ST2 w/wheel package. Just bought it last week at Holman Ford in Maple Shade, NJ.
Awesome, very good to know. I'm in NJ as well and still looking. Looks like the $3500 retail incentive ends today. Not sure what's gonna happen now.

That was 25k OTD? What were the circumstances of the deal? Did you have a trade-in? What kind of down payment did they ask for? ford financing required?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Awesome, very good to know. I'm in NJ as well and still looking. Looks like the $3500 retail incentive ends today. Not sure what's gonna happen now.

That was 25k OTD? What were the circumstances of the deal? Did you have a trade-in? What kind of down payment did they ask for? ford financing required?
Probably more like $26k OTD (something like that. I was in "where do I sign" mode once the wife said 'ok' to it.), no trade. I took the $3500 incentive, there was also a dealer discount involved. I got 3.9%, which ended up being a lower monthly than the 0.0% incentive after my downpayment. Holman was good, although they don't do anything like free oil changes for a year or anything like that. They did have two RS's on the lot too, I hear the '17 was being marked down to get it moved.

·
Registered
16 Posts
$23.5k + TTL for my (leftover) Oxford White 2017 ST3. Not the greatest of deals... but not the worst. Pretty standard for the area (Los Angeles)

2961 - 2980 of 3018 Posts