Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3000 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone else paying for the ST? I don't expect or want the absolute lowest price but I don't want to pay full retail or over MRSP if others are getting a $1000-$2000 discount. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
6,562 Posts
No discounts or incentives on the st...some dealers are charging a premium. Look on cars.com...

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
im not sure, i dont suspect too many dealers will go OVER MSRP. But you'll be hard-pressed to find someone that'll let an ST go for below sticker thats for sure.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,562 Posts
rusty eck says they will most likely go for over sticker price..
That does not surprise me about Eck...Mel Hambelton says they never sell for over MSRP...but I don't know how reliable car sales men are. Have seen them listed for over 30,000.00 on cars.com.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I certainly wouldn't pay over MRSP for it. Although it would be awesome to be one of the first to own one! I'm sure after dealerships have a couple in stock they will be more agressive to get your business.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I got a-plan on my ST2

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
My dealership *allowed* me a $500. off MSRP only because we bought a Focus for my daughter two months earlier proud I'll take it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
My dealer knocked off $967 from their retail price. $26,408 went to $28,504 after tax and extras were added in.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
They must be proud of that car! I love these cars, but at the end of the day it's still a Ford Focus and in a couple of months every dealer will have 2-3 sitting on the lots.

I saw a dealer charging $5k over MSRP. That's crazy! As soon as I can decide on a color I'm ordering an ST3, but I'll get it on X-Plan so I'll save a little cash.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
ST3 on X-Plan should be about $28k +/- (few hundred under without moonroof, few hundred over with it).
No dealer in my area has even gotten one in yet. Really hoping to see and drive one before ordering. Still not 100% on my color choice either.

1 - 20 of 3000 Posts