Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Those of you who track your car or those who run oil coolers, how are you planning on attaching the cooler to the bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I was thinking a ring style bracket and using the mounts on the upper radiator brace thing. Shouldn't be too hard at all

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was thinking a ring style bracket and using the mounts on the upper radiator brace thing. Shouldn't be too hard at all

Agreed, they come in stainless steel with rubber padding if you want to protect your crash bar from scratches. then you just need some flat aluminum bar and a drill would be my guess.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I got my Deadhook crash bar and Mishmoto oil cooler installed and opened up the grill and body work. Also did some ducting and OVERHEATING PROBLEM SOLVED! I can now hammer it up a mountain pass and both the oil and water temps do not go over 200!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I got my Deadhook crash bar and Mishmoto oil cooler installed and opened up the grill and body work. Also did some ducting and OVERHEATING PROBLEM SOLVED! I can now hammer it up a mountain pass and both the oil and water temps do not go over 200!

How did you attach the cooler to the bar??

·
Registered
121 Posts
I read through all 8 pages hoping to find the weight savings. Don't leave us hanging! :wink: OK, followed the link to DHM page and see that it's 12lb lighter. Very nice!

·
Registered
312 Posts
When place the order put the color in the notes. If there is any issue with the color chosen we will contact you.

In the mean time here is some picks of some stand out colors!!

This one is a clear powder coat!!

Nice! Do you have any more pictures of what the white bar would look like on an ST? Trying to get a visual representation.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts