Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pictures are prototype pictures. Production pictures will be posted soon! We are building a set of 10 right now. That will be ready to ship in the next week.

We take alot of pride in every one of our products. This bar will have 100% OEM compatibility. If there was a spot for a wire harness on the stock bar ours will too! Every bracket is braced and or dimpled for structural strength. The tubing is high strength chromoly tubing that is 100% tig welded!

Dead Hook Motorsports Focus ST Front Race Crash Bar

If you want to see a example of the final product check out the Fiesta ST one that we have sold over dozens and dozens of!

Dead Hook Motorsports Fiesta ST Race Crash Bar

Russ

·
Registered
454 Posts
So reading that it needs the front air bag sensor bar removed, does that mean there are no longer any sensors in the front for the airbags?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So reading that it needs the front air bag sensor bar removed, does that mean there are no longer any sensors in the front for the airbags?
**** lolol No that was for the Fiesta. The Focus Air bag sensors are untouched and retain all normal use! Sorry about that i fixed the website.

Russ

·
Registered
36 Posts
Very interested.
How do you install? I didn't even look at the crash bar when I had the bumper off. Are there bolts that hold it on or is it welded on?

Do you think your crash bar is strong/thick enough to mount some lights on?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very interested.
How do you install? I didn't even look at the crash bar when I had the bumper off. Are there bolts that hold it on or is it welded on?

Do you think your crash bar is strong/thick enough to mount some lights on?
Yep just unbolts! put a stand under the rad support and un bolt everything to swap. pretty straight forward.

You could easily mount lights to it. However the come powder coated so your best bet is to use bar clamps so you dont have to grind or weld to the nice powder coat.

Russ

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
haha

Why did you take the upper off?

Russ
My AC condenser was punctured and I had to replace it. It's going to be 120 this weekend. Once your crash bar comes and the Mishimoto radiator go in I'll be making a full length guide to get the air where it needs to go.

Here are some pics of some earlier guides we made on the fly. Rough but effective. Living in AZ we need more in the way of cooling....

image.jpeg

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
these look great!!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts