Ford Focus ST Forum banner

5181 - 5188 of 5188 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for the input. ordered one from Amazon for $20 something. Didn’t want to wait until Monday for the eBay part. I don’t remember the code right off hand. I’m sure they’re all the same, 0421? Maybe?? But I checked the wiring and it’s all good so I’m putting this in the farthest bung away from the engine?? I’ll double check my code when I leave for work in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Used this with medium insert on my 1320 catless dp w/o issue for 25k+ miles and counting..

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
And I have the 1320 catted DP for the record.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks for the input. ordered one from Amazon for $20 something. Didn’t want to wait until Monday for the eBay part. I don’t remember the code right off hand. I’m sure they’re all the same, 0421? Maybe?? But I checked the wiring and it’s all good so I’m putting this in the farthest bung away from the engine?? I’ll double check my code when I leave for work in the morning

And I have the 1320 catted DP for the record.

Good choice! And yes, please install on the bung furthest from engine/turbo, closest to catback! Have fun data logging when done!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good choice! And yes, please install on the bung furthest from engine/turbo, closest to catback! Have fun data logging when done!

And one more. Maybe an age old question....

Is it possible it worth while to clean an o2 sensor?? Still debating on cleaning my valves too. Look up my previous post for that video.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
And one more. Maybe an age old question....

Is it possible it worth while to clean an o2 sensor?? Still debating on cleaning my valves too. Look up my previous post for that video.

Yes it is possible to clean O2 sensors. But you'll have to do a little research cuz I'm not sure exactly what cleaners you can use. And you'll want to be very careful. I usually just replace them once they're bad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What did you pay? I’m looking to buy the Thermal R&D catback exhaust for my 18’. I have seen people talking about getting them for 650 or 675 shipped. (Not talking about group buys which were 615) I cannot find this exhaust anywhere for less than 745. Has the price gone up that much in less than a year? Or did everyone get them on sale? I sent an offer at pandaMotorworks.com and got no response. Then I sent a more reasonable offer and got no response. I’m looking to pay under 700.

·
Registered
75 Posts
What did you pay? I’m looking to buy the Thermal R&D catback exhaust for my 18’. I have seen people talking about getting them for 650 or 675 shipped. (Not talking about group buys which were 615) I cannot find this exhaust anywhere for less than 745. Has the price gone up that much in less than a year? Or did everyone get them on sale? I sent an offer at pandaMotorworks.com and got no response. Then I sent a more reasonable offer and got no response. I’m looking to pay under 700.
Funny you mention panda. Yesterday I also made an offer to them on the big Damond throttle body kit. No response. Then emailed sales. [email protected]
His name is Mitch. We came to a deal nobody else could touch on the throttle body kit!!

5181 - 5188 of 5188 Posts