Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5189 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The most complete list of Exhaust systems for your 2013-2014 Focus ST. If you are a producer or a representative of a company that produces an exhaust system for the Focus ST, and you're exhaust is not on this list, or has incorrect information, please PM me and I'll update this post.

Brand:
Borla

Cost:
$879.64 - $785.39

Size/Type:

Advertised Power Gain:
N/A

Product Photo:

Video of Borla Cat-Back:

Brand: MagnaFlow

Cost:
~$659.99

Size/Type:
5 x 14in. Resonator; 5 x 14in. Muffler; 2.5in. Tubing; 4in. Polished Stainless Steel Tips; DUAL CENTER REAR EXIT

Advertised Power Gain:
HP gain is 9hp and TQ gain is 6ftlbs

Product Photo:

Video(s) of Magnaflow Cat-Back:

Brand:
Milltek

Cost:
~$848.41 Excluding VAT

Size/Type:
5 x 14in. Resonator; 5 x 14in. Muffler; 2.5in. Tubing; 4in. Polished Stainless Steel Tips; DUAL CENTER REAR EXIT

Advertised Power Gain:
N/A

Product Photo:
SSXFD092PL5_zps88c1f6ff__07833.1372368357.1280.1280.jpg
SSXFD092PL6_zpsfd37d5a3__09599.1372368356.1280.1280.jpg

Video of Milltek Cat-Back:

Brand:
Flowmaster

Cost:
$750.53

Size/Type:
2.25 inch mandrel bent stainless steel tubing, and 3.25 x 3.75 inch oval polished stainless steel tips

Advertised Power Gain:
N/A

Product Photo:
flowmaster-exhaust-ford-focus-st-turbo-817637-rear-500x500.jpg

Video of Flowmaster Cat-Back:

Brand:
FSWERKS

Race Exhaust
Cost:
$679.95

Size/Type:

3" diameter mandrel bent T304 stainless steel tubing

Advertised Power Gain:
+8.6hp +2.2tq

Product Photo:

Stealth Exhaust
Cost: $749.95
Product Photo:

Installed Photo:

Video of FSWERKS Cat-Back:

Brand: Buschur Racing

Cost:
N/A

Size/Type:
We chose to do a 2.5" catback. The system is built entirely of 304 grade stainless steel and is mandrel bent. The tip is oval 3.5" x 6" that fits real nice in the rear bumper. There are reasons why we chose a 2.5" system and I realize everyone is going to want to jump on a 3" catback system.

Advertised Power Gain:
4 HP & 4TQ

Product Photo:

Installed Photo:

Video of Buschur Racing Cat-less turbo-back:
!

New from Mongoose Exhausts!

Brand: Mongoose Exhausts (available as cat back, turbo back with decat or turbo back with 100, 200 or 300 cell sports cat)

Cost: From $840

Size/Type: 3" system (tailpipe choices - 2x4" rolled in, 2x4" rolled in slash cut 2x5" rolled in slash cut, triple 3.5" rolled in or 2x4" carbon trims)

Product Image of Mongoose Exhaust:

Photo of Mongoose Exhaust Installed:

Video of Mongoose Exhaust:
Coming Soon

Brand:
cp-e™

Model
Austenite™ 3″ Dual Cat Back Exhaust

Cost:
$995.00 - $1170 (Optional Exhaust Tips)

Size/Type:
Full 3.00” mandrel bent 304 stainless steel, custom cast Stainless Flanges, reliable hangers, custom made Stainless Mufflers and polished stainless tips

Advertised Power Gain:
Gains: HP Dyno: http://cp-e.com/wp/product/focus-st-...back-exhaust/#
Torque Dyno: http://cp-e.com/wp/product/focus-st-...-back-exhaust/

Product Photo:

Video of Borla Cat-Back:

Brand:
mbrp

Model
Pro Series / XP Series

Cost:
$678.16 - $838.96

Size/Type:
3" Cat Back, Dual Center Outlet

Advertised Power Gain:
Gains: Dyno: http://mbrpautomotive.com/products/dyno/S4200.pdf

Product Photo:

Video of Borla Cat-Back:
[/CENTER]

·
Super Moderator
6,551 Posts
would really love to hear the flowmaster set up. personally think they have the best sound!! flowmaster 40's sound sooo good...
Put a Flow Master on my Taurus...sounded great, except for the resonance between 2400 and 2600 RPM.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've had flowmasters on all 4 of my previous foci! My new Borla (coming soon) will be the first time away from flowmaster. I think they sound great and am curious as to how they sound on the ST.

·
Registered
116 Posts
For any of you familiar with the Meisterschaft brand of performance exhausts, I work there, my boss (owner of GTHaus) is thinking about making a prototype for my PBST2 but itsnt too sure because he doesnt think there will be a lot sold. So if you know about us you know that the Meisterschaft product is an excellent product with an insane sound. And if any one is interested in one for your ST I'm sure if you give the GTHaus office a call and ask about an exhaust for the ST they will see some interest and begin the R&D on an exhaust. Number is 1.866.278.1896

·
Registered
675 Posts
so far i am not impressed with the aftermarkets exhaust sound. kinda like the stock note better

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Dang, too much money for such little gains in hp, tq, or sound. Always been a Flowmaster person due to owning Mustangs over the past years.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
For any of you familiar with the Meisterschaft brand of performance exhausts, I work there, my boss (owner of GTHaus) is thinking about making a prototype for my PBST2 but itsnt too sure because he doesnt think there will be a lot sold. So if you know about us you know that the Meisterschaft product is an excellent product with an insane sound. And if any one is interested in one for your ST I'm sure if you give the GTHaus office a call and ask about an exhaust for the ST they will see some interest and begin the R&D on an exhaust. Number is 1.866.278.1896
If the price is right and delivers as promised.....hp/tq/ and sound, it'll sell. Like they say in Missouri, show me.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As most of you know, Borla will be using my car for R&D of their cat-back system. I will be passing along the concern/wants of the ST community. I think we all agree that so far, they sound like crap...

I like this sound and I don't see why ours can't sound like this since it's for the most part, the same basic drivetrain....

·
Registered
447 Posts
2.3 vs 2.0. also it seems as our engines dont sound "cool" like an SRT-4 or a 4G63. just how it turned out

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
if someone with aan srt-4 talks **** to you, just ask to race him from a dead stop. Then laugh as you pull away while his parts are snapping

2.3 vs 2.0. also it seems as our engines dont sound "cool" like an SRT-4 or a 4G63. just how it turned out

1 - 20 of 5189 Posts