Ford Focus ST Forum banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
How do you like the new Kimura? Looking to get my first balisong and torn between it or paying the upgrade to get the BladeHQ exclusive version of the Morpho 51.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Its nice, and the price is right. I'm torn on the spear point though, makes the sharp edge harder to remember besides the lock.

I'm not a flipper though. I had intentions to, just havnt taken the time to learn.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Its nice, and the price is right. I'm torn on the spear point though, makes the sharp edge harder to remember besides the lock.

I'm not a flipper though. I had intentions to, just havnt taken the time to learn.
I went ahead and made the jump up to the Blade HQ exclusive Morpho 51. Sounded like they are having some system issues with order volume, so order is still pending. Picked up a Spyderco Sharpmaker and a purple Shuffle for my wife.

·
Super Moderator
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Zero Tolerance 0609 here...

View attachment 375818

Was torn between it and the Leek, but decided to branch out off the Kershaw wagon this time ;)
Well, it is Kershaw's Bigger better company, lol.

I just snagged another ZT last night, I'll post pics on monday when it arrives.

·
Super Moderator
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
True...but more and more of the Kershaw stuff started popping up with Made in China on the label/blade 😉

and bring on the dam pics!
I hear that. I buy American made and sourced as much as possible. Always ticks me off when companies start manufacturing over seas. Thankfully my favorite brands keep a strong American manufacturing presence.

Lol, unless the mailman decides to speed up delivery, we both have to wait until monday.

·
Super Moderator
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I went ahead and made the jump up to the Blade HQ exclusive Morpho 51. Sounded like they are having some system issues with order volume, so order is still pending. Picked up a Spyderco Sharpmaker and a purple Shuffle for my wife.

Natural g10 edition!! They have the 85 and 75 series too. Just the DE dagger blade though. If it was the bayonet, I'd buy one already.

·
Super Moderator
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
True...but more and more of the Kershaw stuff started popping up with Made in China on the label/blade 😉

and bring on the dam pics!
20191202_140623.jpg
20191202_140642.jpg
20191202_140649.jpg
20191202_140657.jpg
20191202_140755.jpg

ZT0562TS.

Yes its fantastic. Everyone rates it very high. ZT hinderers are stellar. Ergos on point, a great factory pocket clip, hinderer slicer blade. Great action, grippy g-10.

Of course i got a sprint run with the tiger stripe blade, lol. It's a bit small in my hand, but it's very comfortable. I have large hands, so ymmv.

Just a great blade.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I forgot to post pictures after it came in, but the Benchmade 51 came in last Tuesday. Only gotten one good cut so far and just a couple of small scratches otherwise. Ended up picking up a new Kimura for my wife, as well. It is interesting feeling the difference in weight and balance between the two.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts