Ford Focus ST Forum banner

341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Please add me to the second run, if you do it. I installed one of your first units on my buddy's car and was impressed. Thanks again for giving us an alternative to the Ford unit. If this becomes a running item for you, I wonder if you could also manufacture a plug for the drop in filters and sell as a "kit". Good luck and happy new year!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Received mine today. Thanks rocket!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
i shoulda ordered mine. damn. sorry had a bunch of money tied up recently

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Got mine yesterday--Thanks JP!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Did anyone with the naturally aspirated MK3 order one of these? First impressions?
Yeah it sounded like the induction sound was saying "go buy an ST"... Coulda been in my head though. ;)

Jk no I haven't tried, just trolling

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Q; I wanted to install my snorkel, but was concerned with all this bad weather. Should I be worried about sucking down a bunch of water?
No, at least not with the Stock Airbox

RocketST said:
...Because all car Intakes are susceptible to some intrusion of water, the Air Box is designed to allow a place for the Intake Air to change its dynamic pressure (the pressure caused by the flow) to be converted into what's called Static Pressure (like atmospheric pressure). When this change occurs, the droplets of water fall out of the Air Flow. And in this case that means into the bottom of the Air Box (the Tray) where there are two small drain holes. Of course any car driven through say a foot or more of standing water can get into trouble...

341 - 350 of 350 Posts