Ford Focus ST Forum banner

301 - 320 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
JP, this is excellent work my friend! This will go on when I add the new FMIC :big smile:
Thanks so much. With the new IC and the RS CAI Snorkel, you'll definitely have the temps under control. Your car is going to love it.

I really like your setup. Nice work. JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
Can this be used with aftermarket intakes without air boxes?
It might help a little Speed, but I don't think it would be worth it really. You'd be pushing more cool air under the hood, but it wouldn't be enough to significantly change the temp of the engine bay air. There are some setups that have a seal to the underside of the hood, and draw air from the stock opening to the air box. Depending on how it is designed, they could work. Post a pic if you are unsure about your system, and I can tell you more. Thanks for the interest, JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Where did i end up on the list?
F49, You are #70. The Order Number List can be found at post #61 on the Thread: "RS Snorkel Production Begins". Thanks, JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #309

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #312

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
I'm so sad.... My snorkel is not here yet......
Olly, I was curious how long it normally takes to get a 1st Class package from the States to Singapore. I just checked the Customs Documentation and yours was mailed on the 9th. JP

·
Registered
6 Posts
Olly, I was curious how long it normally takes to get a 1st Class package from the States to Singapore. I just checked the Customs Documentation and yours was mailed on the 9th. JP

RocketST also my snorkel has not arrived, do you have a tracking number?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
RocketST also my snorkel has not arrived, do you have a tracking number?
Yes, I have tracking numbers for all the Stateside Deliveries. Send me a PM, and we'll track yours down. JP

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419472091.423462.jpg

Got it today man such a nice piece good job man! Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #320
301 - 320 of 350 Posts