Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snorkel Update List:

@2faST4u, @ST GUSTA, @NJFocusST, @Disquieter, @Cookielol, @eyes4eveST, @Unreal, @jtp1984, @Lawless317, @freelancephoto, @gerryeric, @Finn the human, @Nnowa07, @dem778, @Taterhead, @Unfitproduct, @mattsteg, @Thenewguy, @snailpowerdford, @mouseworld, @Suprman, @kyleblu, @yabbaz, @Ever_Garza, @Twenty, @TrueDreams, @Sunrider, @TheSurgical, @JDayAU, @SyncTheory13, @BObDOle, @Agent67, @anthonyd5189, @rstoecki, @RRBulldog, @pslst, @TuxedST, @shineboy, @4W4K3, @oelkram, @thewoodscrew, @speed_demon24, @GreyGriz, @Tinmender1963, @zerocoolxx, @crustafur, @blackmugen, @xLogan108, @BlueST, @fivaldrood, @Firehawk and @mrmacnology, @Jcollins28, @koyle89, @GrinderBall41, @CDB, cp90ST, @909cobra, @JmanST3, @Redstargone, @dem778, @rserra89, @LeojST, @SteelGatorB8, @curttheboywondr, @Sonic Raptor, @GoGo, @tylrpal, @SVTRondogg, @ST817, @Acheron

So here's the "Master Snorkel" guys. This is what we will use to build the mold. I took a chance, and instead of printing another $700 ABS prototype, I jumped right to a $900 Master; and used it for the final test fit, saving us almost $10 per Snorkel. It had to be perfect, and it was. The Master was made using SLA (stereolithography), which creates a very precise "print" from a bath of photo-curable resin. It is, however, quite fragile; so we had to handle it very carefully. The install could not have gone better. If anything, the RS Snorkel fits better than the Ford product. Now, I'll need to go over the books and see if Rocket Science can get us a great price. JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Save

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Save.

Attachments

·
Registered
707 Posts
beautiful. so pumped

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
You stud

·
Registered
734 Posts
JP - My Body and Wallet are prepared! Plus my ST will be too!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like the bumper cover is coming off yet again./QUOTE]

What a great Logo. Yeah, I gotta be close to the record for the number of bumper drops. JP

1 - 20 of 350 Posts