Ford Focus ST Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
You're probably not going to, unless you can find someone willing to part with theirs--JP has made it pretty clear that he's not going to run another batch.
Not to rub it in, but I love mine, and no, it's not for sale.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hey @RocketST, or anyone for that matter, can you post up a PDF or image template for the cutout? I picked up a used snorkel and I figured this would help with install.

Also, what size nylon fasteners should I pick up? Are the holes in the support the same size as the holes in the snorkel?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Oh, I see. Nope, can't help you with the dimensions. Altho, it is not hard to just eye it up. That piece you are cutting can't be seen from the outside, so if you happen to over cut a little, it isn't a huge deal. I took the whole thing off on my car.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I left that whole shroud off when I installed mine--no template or cutting necessary. However, I was installing my Steeda FMIC at the same time.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Hey @RocketST, or anyone for that matter, can you post up a PDF or image template for the cutout? I picked up a used snorkel and I figured this would help with install.

Also, what size nylon fasteners should I pick up? Are the holes in the support the same size as the holes in the snorkel?
Matt, all three Snorkel brands use different fasteners, so I'd need to know which brand you have in order to help. JP

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I'd say it was probably to help direct airflow into the radiator. I had seen posts about it "collapsing" somewhat when the stock FMIC was replaced, so I didn't want to deal with that.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
I have yours, of course! ;-)
That's great man. Just PM an address, and I'll send you the appropriate retainers and a Card Stock Template. No charge. Best, JP.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
^^^^The Force is strong with this one^^^^

81 - 97 of 97 Posts