Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I needed a grill and saw a great deal on some clearance grills at Wally World. I went to get it before they sold out....without giving much thought on if it would fit in the ST. When I saw the size of the box I was worried. However the guys in the store helped load it up carefully and it fit with the seats down. The seal by the hatch latch has been like that since day 1.

Weber Genesis II E-310 fits in an ST... barely.

So what have you tried to fit successfully or unsuccessfully in your ST. Post pics of your victories or defeats!

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Not an ST, but my SE did this when I was moving from a storage unit into my last rent house. Only difference from the current ST is about 2" trunk floor height due to smaller spare/risers.

In case you can't make it out, that's a full set of 18" Titanium wheels and tires, 2 17" Cobra wheels and tires, three 17x8 Cobra wheels, three inflated spacebags(leaked I guess), a stepstool, large Recaro babyseat, and good sized cardboard box.

She was sitting a little lower than usual for this one:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Extra capacity Samsung Dryer. I took out the spare and the foam floor support. And I put some pillows between the dryer and the hatch glass to make sure it didn't crack the window. It was wedged in there as far as it would go. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
I'm still here lol. I think I still have a lot of people beat though. I hauled 1000 pounds of bananas. FYI my motor blew. I have a donoer already and it will be put in here soon.

·
Administrator
11,908 Posts
I'm still here lol. I think I still have a lot of people beat though. I hauled 1000 pounds of bananas. FYI my motor blew. I have a donoer already and it will be put in here soon.
You blew it a few weeks ago didn't you? Yet another motor the Duecette has outlived.

I want this banana car picture.

Right now im hauling a single pen sitting in the cargo hatch. Liven that empty life. (becomes sad)
I wanted him to post the pic, the kid dropped the ball for sure, just like he dropped a cylinder.

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
You blew it a few weeks ago didn't you? Yet another motor the Duecette has outlived.

I wanted him to post the pic, the kid dropped the ball for sure, just like he dropped a cylinder.
Lol that was a good one. Here's this picture to you wanted. And yea I did. I'm thinking about getting it built before I get it out in. Maybe.
IMG_4355.JPG

Reactions: Unfitproduct

·
Registered
463 Posts
@Slo86GT

Which wheels are those?
@olekennyroy Avant Garde M310's from the group buy with Hyper Silver powdercoat. They're Hypergray now. They keep getting rashed by soemthing here or there (bad concrete, inattentive driver, etc) so I keep having them recoated to the flavor of the month. They're still in my garage awaiting coilovers for the white ST.

Reactions: Unfitproduct

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
unrelated...but what tail lights are those?
I don't think they are made anymore but they are not the Soec D unless they are making these now... I got them off EBay from a vendor. I just googled Focus ST tail lights and I was reaserching and I absolutely love these. Here's another picture of them on for you if it loads lol.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts