Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Honestly what will be more rare than the TY mk 3.5s, will be the TS mk 3.5s.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
But they've already been making Mk. 3.5 TSs between 2015 and 2017, and seeing that this is the last year of the Mk. 3 Focus TY should be quite rare in the future. They might bring back TS on the Mk. 4, but it just wont be anywhere near the same Focus ST as we all know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
But they've already been making Mk. 3.5 TSs between 2015 and 2017, and seeing that this is the last year of the Mk. 3 Focus TY should be quite rare in the future. They might bring back TS on the Mk. 4, but it just wont be anywhere near the same Focus ST as we all know.
From my understanding 2015 was the last year for the TS. 2016 to 2018 have all be TY. That is if its "yellow". 2015 was the year of the facelift and the only year with the facelift to get the TS. Pics just for comparison.

·
Registered
1 Posts
From my understanding 2015 was the last year for the TS. 2016 to 2018 have all be TY. That is if its "yellow". 2015 was the year of the facelift and the only year with the facelift to get the TS. Pics just for comparison.

Hi - New on here from the U.K, I have been trying to find a Triple Yellow ST over here but don`t seem to have exported any from the USA - I loved the colour after seeing it on the Mustang since 2015
Also yes it is confirmed that Ford have now dropped the colour not only from the Focus - but from the Mustang as well and it`s been replaced with the orange colours, however my Brother managed to get an order in for the 18 Mustang convertible in the triple Yellow just before closing date, so I suppose that will be fairly rare in the facelift version, like the St`s will be in that colour, they`ll only be a few and must be a future collectors piece, or at least a much documented talking point
Take care all

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wanted a TS ST from the day I saw it but couldn't get the budget together until it was gone. I was really disappointed because the pics of the new yellow were/are garbage on the Ford site. But having seen it in person I gave up the search for a used TS. My only complaint is I wish there was a little metallic to it like the Nitrous Blue has but I still love it.

IMG_20180510_122146.jpg IMG_20180817_160641.jpg IMG_20180510_122304.jpg IMG_20180510_122230.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Phone snap of my new DD. Wheels are 18x8.5 Motegi MR137s.

D1F93FBE-EAC6-4F3B-9589-E30005F6FA11.jpeg

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'm pretty sure I know what's happened now. From what I can gather TY and the dark red you're all calling "Pepper" are North American exclusives, whilst the UK and Europe are carrying on with TS and Race Red. Not so hot on TY, but Pepper is the business! Love the colour. It's much better than Race Red.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Some updated photos.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
769 Posts
D3121135-EDBA-4F1C-9F39-52104B175C93.jpeg

Getting close to finishing mods. Maybe a Boomba shift arm and a gas pedal spacer to go. Got some improvements to make on the nut behind the wheel that I need to make as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Girlfriend nick named it Tweety
Hahaha, Tweety!!!! That's so funny!

This is probably my favourite colour, loved it from the first time I saw it! Looks especially good with the optional wheels (or almost any black wheels).

However, 1) You could probably call it "Triple Arrest Me Yellow" and 2) coming from a stock 2015 Oxford White Fiesta ST, that has been KEYED twice, I was also concerned that it screams "Key Me"!

So I bought my new baby in Shadow Black.

·
Registered
115 Posts
It hit (almost) 50 a couple weeks ago so of course I went out and washed the car. Trying out the newish Ammo Frothe waterless wash with Boost winter wash during the cold months. Done it a couple times so far and no complaints. I haven't done a decent walkaround to see if there's any scratches from taking up the salt and grime but I'll report back on that once it warms up.

So much nicer clean than dirty!

winterwash.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased this afternoon. Getting out of a Subaru and coming back to ford. (Used to own s197 mustang gt). Got a screaming deal on this at my dealership I work at. Excited for another new journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
769 Posts

Had the old girl on the track about a month ago.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts