Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I saw my first Triple Yellow ST today and WOW does it look so much better in person than it does on Fords website.

Came here to see there was no Triple Yellow stickie and was sad...

So, who's got pictures of their TY ST?

·
Registered
244 Posts

This was posted on Louisville ST Owners facebook page. I haven't seen it in person yet but multiple people said it looks better in person than it does in pictures.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the best picture I've found that best replicates the color.

Still better in person.

"You can't really compare any thing California does to the actual United States"
- StevenST

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I like it. The color reminds me of "screaming yellow" found on the 03/04 cobras

·
Registered
25 Posts
As soon as mine delivers to my parents next month, they promised to send me pictures. I'll be sure to share.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have one....love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
767 Posts
CDD12DDC-62AD-4C38-B528-122F82FAF09A.jpeg

I have one too and i really like it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
download_20171123_005107.jpg
My parents just picked up my ST last night. I really cant wait to get back and get behind the wheel.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice car! Looks great in that color with the darker wheels.
Yeah i was waiting for months. I just wanted to see what it would look like so badly. i cant wait to see it in person. I imagine itll look real nice.
download_20171123_005159.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
when you get back in town we can organize an st meet up in town. I know a few guys and I would like to see that color in person too. be it looks amazing like the mustangs in that color

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post on this forum ha. I was actually just looking around for one to test drive (there were only 2 in the area). I wasn't all that keen on yellow....then I went to the dealership.....and drove it home. image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love my triple yellow! Girlfriend nick named it Tweety :)~ I live in Houston and have only passed one other on the freeway...and easy to find in the parking lot!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Eww...You know what they say, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! All I will say is, after seeing this I'll stick firmly with my 2014 TS. The more I see of Ford's updates the more I love the car I've got. Although, I wouldn't mind getting the touch screen, but that's about it.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Eww...You know what they say, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! All I will say is, after seeing this I'll stick firmly with my 2014 TS. The more I see of Ford's updates the more I love the car I've got. Although, I wouldn't mind getting the touch screen, but that's about it.
TS is very nice and I really like the front end of the 13-14 model. TY is just as nice but that’s a biased opinion. Lol.

·
Registered
764 Posts
TS is very nice and I really like the front end of the 13-14 model. TY is just as nice but that’s a biased opinion. Lol.
Strange thing is I loathed TS when I first saw it. Ironic really, because I loved the Ford Capri my folks had when I was little and it was a similar colour, only not metallic! Strange how you forget things. Now I love my TS!

ebay147602221262113.jpg

They really need to bring the Capri back...

·
Registered
767 Posts
TY reminds me of the yellows used on various muscle cars in the 1960’s. Now if I could just find Michelins with a red sidewall stripe. Lol

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
24 Participants
CDB
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing