Ford Focus ST Forum banner

781 - 795 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Gah, I love how the pre-facelifts look lowered (but not slammed). I'd love to do it, but it would make it so impractical for DDing around Lancaster County :crying:
Actually for DDing this height is perfect at least for me. I drive to DC and surrounding areas almost daily. Speed bumps and crappy roads arnt a problem for me. I think you’d do just fine. I was worried at first to lol

·
Registered
793 Posts
Gah, I love how the pre-facelifts look lowered (but not slammed). I'd love to do it, but it would make it so impractical for DDing around Lancaster County :crying:
I've got mine lowered in practically the same way. It would be impractical where I live if I hadn't installed air suspension so I can raise the nose up for large speed bumps and viciously angled ramps.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Apologies for the dirty car/garage. Picked it up a few days ago and haven't yet had the chance to give her a good cleaning/waxing.
Lady in Red.jpg

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Just thought I'd say hi. Hi!
Looks good, as fog lights should be yellow in my pinion. What are you running in them?

Here's my 2017 with less than 3800 miles on it. 5 days new to me:

2017 Race Red 2.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks good, as fog lights should be yellow in my pinion. What are you running in them?

Here's my 2017 with less than 3800 miles on it. 5 days new to me:

View attachment 359917
Thanks man! I replaced the fog lights with LED Projectors from CJ Pony Parts and sold the old housings to a buddy who plans to retrofit them. The LED projectors are 5500k, so they're very white in color whereas the factory headlights are a bit warmer. Since I didn't care for the fact that the colors didn't match I decided to cut some transparent yellow vinyl and slap it on. I've been running them this way for close to 2 years at this point.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here’s my 2017 ST2. Just shaved the grill and covered the crash bar today.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts

6235F9A5-2068-4763-A2F9-690869A3DBE4.jpeg

·
Registered
150 Posts
All stock, RS wheels and some tint. Gotta go back and get the banner done because they didn't want to do it over wet windshield tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts

My first post on this forum, came across this and thought I'd drop some pics of my baby in case anyone appreciates the build so far they are welcome to follow my Instagram!! 915_ST!!!

781 - 795 of 795 Posts