Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1361 - 1371 of 1371 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Does anybody here know how many of the 2015 were made in performance blue?
I don't know what years PB was available, but there are 167 owners of PB who have registered their ownership here. Contrast that with the 8 owners of 2018-only HPR who have done the same.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't know what years PB was available, but there are 167 owners of PB who have registered their ownership here. Contrast that with the 8 owners of 2018-only HPR who have done the same.
Interesting... from what i understand, PB was only available on prefacelift and very low production numbers in 2015 but i am trying to find the production numbers by color of 2015's to be sure. I have found the 2013 and 2014 but no luck on 2015 yet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had an E36 for 5 years that doubled as a daily and a project car. Once I had kinda finished up the build, I decided to sell it and buy myself a solid daily driver and look to get a serious rebuild project in the near future. The Focus ST was really the only car I could find that checked all of my boxes. After looking for a little while I decided a PB pre-facelift is what I wanted, and I bought one a couple of months ago. With most of the city shut down, I took advantage of the empty roads to shoot some pics of the car. Nothing fancy here, but it was a good way to combat boredom.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
While I was driving in town the other day, I noticed one of my favorite restaurants was closed. It was the only time I've ever seen the parking lot empty, so I had to snap a quick picture.

·
Registered
352 Posts

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: FSQM2 and AmericaRW
1361 - 1371 of 1371 Posts