Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1921 - 1940 of 1949 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm loving the ST so far. Cleaned her up some today but really need to do a paint correction the next time I get a long weekend. She already had some mods done to her when I bought. RS intercooler, RS intake, Ford Performance short throw and a cobb stg 2 tune with tuner still in vehicle.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Reactions: Whistler46

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thankyou much. Took alot of paint correction to get it where I was satisfied. Putting on mud flaps, catch can and hood vinyl this coming weekend.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
What brand flaps are you thinking?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all,
New ST owner and still new to the car scene in general.
Fried my brain by trying to soak in a bunch of information on the do’s and dont’s of washing your car properly. From my understanding, our Oxford white is fairly easy to get away with some things like swirls during the day time.
Figured I’d turn to the community and see what you guys do when it comes times to detail your car.
Anything I should be cautious of? Things that consume more time with unnoticeable results when it comes to detailing a white car? Products to use/stay away from? What’s your process?
Additionally, my FoST sees 150mi/day for work. Anyone else in that same boat? What’d you do to keep up with the wear and tear?

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Hey all,
New ST owner and still new to the car scene in general.
Fried my brain by trying to soak in a bunch of information on the do’s and dont’s of washing your car properly. From my understanding, our Oxford white is fairly easy to get away with some things like swirls during the day time.
Figured I’d turn to the community and see what you guys do when it comes times to detail your car.
Anything I should be cautious of? Things that consume more time with unnoticeable results when it comes to detailing a white car? Products to use/stay away from? What’s your process?
Additionally, my FoST sees 150mi/day for work. Anyone else in that same boat? What’d you do to keep up with the wear and tear?
A clearbra will help with some of the rock chips since you drive so far everyday.
They're pricey though

1921 - 1940 of 1949 Posts