18x8 OZ Ultraleggara, 235/40/18 RE-11
Power:
Stage 3
FSWERKS Intake, DP, Stealth Exhaust, Intercooler

·
Registered
464 Posts
My basic white b*tch.

Just turned 46k miles. Picked up the gray snowflakes for a subtle OEM+ look. Silver RS brakes are on the shelf waiting for a nice clear Saturday. Next comes lows. As is, fairly sleeper for a car that traps almost 104.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thought I would post up my 2016 OW ST. Follow my progess on Instagram @ South_Florida_Sith

View attachment 161554 View attachment 161562 View attachment 161570
Scrolling through some OW pics as I'm trying to decide on color and possibly pulling the trigger on my second ST in 4 years. Had a 2014 in TS and loved the car but wanted something with more creature comforts and went WAY to far the other way to a Chrysler 200c with all the safety tech and self driving stuff etc. Car is relatively comforatble but soul-less. The more I shopped I kept thinking bang for your buck and between 25-30k there really isn't anything I'd rather drive than another ST. looked at and drove some Toyota 86's (I don't need the space as I bought an older 2006 durango to haul the kids around in) but realized the exterior look is the ONLY reason I would buy that over another ST. So I narrawed the colors down to black, magnetic, and white not necessarily in that order. A local dealer has a leftover 2017 shadow black but they aren't deep discounting it compared to the '18's and just got a OW ST3 in. Working all the numbers now on both.

TLDR: Point of the post is that your car is almost exactly what a clean OW car would look like to me. Great looking ride man. Little things like the gloss black roof wrap and white ST badge are simple and effective mods

·
Registered
7 Posts
What up from LA! I finally I get to post my OW 2018 ST!!! Had the car since may and just finished with the kit install.

I'm done with appearance, I added a full trc kit, wrapped the roof, velossa tech wing riser kit, rek gen mud flaps, and I also wrapped some of the interior trim with all weather floor mats...

After extensive research, I have decided my next two projects will be a montune suspension upgrade and last but not least, the montune mr300 complete performance upgrade.

Too bad the ST is not AWD, otherwise it would have been flawlessly designed!!!

Attachments

1861 - 1880 of 1916 Posts