Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 1953 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Looks awesome. Definitely leaning towards white - but no worries, I'm up in NY! I doubt you'll pass me on the road! :)
Congrats!
So the ST2 with Nav has the upgraded Sony system (same system as in ST3?). So the only thing missing is the HIDs and ambient lighting (and full leather seating of course)?
yeah the ST2 doesnt have power seats either, at least the one at my dealer doesnt, it has a cheesy little lever on the side the acts like a bumper jack to raise and lower the seat. I personally didnt like it, made the car feel cheap!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
That's right - no heated, power seat(s). Not a huge dealbreaker for the power, because once it's set - it's set. Not like I'd need to readjust everything every day, and I doubt anyone else will be driving my car (Buy your own!!!). Heated seats are nice up here in NY on those cold mornings.

·
Registered
675 Posts
yeah the ST2 doesnt have power seats either, at least the one at my dealer doesnt, it has a cheesy little lever on the side the acts like a bumper jack to raise and lower the seat. I personally didnt like it, made the car feel cheap!!
Wow I didn't know that. Kinda disappointed...even my 04 mustang has power drivers seat

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Not having power seats is kinda of a bummer. It's not something you use all the time unless you have different drivers of the car and then it becomes more of a pain. It's something I can live with though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wow I didn't know that. Kinda disappointed...even my 04 mustang has power drivers seat
Same way with my Titanium. I wanted power seats and the auto dimming mirror. But in order to get that I had to get the Titanium Premium Package: Leather-trimmed seats, 6-way power driver seat with manual lumbar, reverse sensing system, rain-sensing wipers, auto-dimming rearview mirror and rear armrest with storage for $1500 more. Didn't really want leather so I passed. Funny thing is they made all of that standard on the Ti for 2013 but don't even have the auto dimming mirror available anymore for any models. Not even as an add-on option.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The auto-dimming mirror is a feature I wish the car had. I bet you next year it will be standard.

I dunno. I find it weird it was available in a package and a stand alone option for 2012, but is completely gone for 2013. I know I tried to have it added on mine but they couldn't do it because it would have interfered with the Sync mic somehow.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Really? You can't grab a generic auto-dimming mirror and work/wire it in? They have nice ones with garage door buttons, compass (if that was your thing) for a couple bills. Was going to replace my basic one on my Altima with one after I got it, but just never got around to it.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Same way with my Titanium. I wanted power seats and the auto dimming mirror. But in order to get that I had to get the Titanium Premium Package: Leather-trimmed seats, 6-way power driver seat with manual lumbar, reverse sensing system, rain-sensing wipers, auto-dimming rearview mirror and rear armrest with storage for $1500 more. Didn't really want leather so I passed. Funny thing is they made all of that standard on the Ti for 2013 but don't even have the auto dimming mirror available anymore for any models. Not even as an add-on option.
my Titanium has everything you mentioned and electric lumbar not manual,rain sensing lights as well as wipers, the technology pkg, the handling pkg,wish the side mirrors were auto dimming though. that would be nice to see on the 2014 ST!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Here are some shots of my ST2 :)

Shot 1 - The night I bought it next to my '07 SAP

Shot 2 - Because Racecar

Shot 3 - The photo Borla wanted. My car will be used for the R&D on a new catback and turbo back.

Shot 4 - My Foci sitting next to each other

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
The auto-dimming mirror is a feature I wish the car had. I bet you next year it will be standard.
Not sure if it will be standard, but I DID add a Gentex auto-dimming mirror with Homelink to my ST (Garage Forum | Electronics). Everything seems to work over the few miles I've driven it. I'll report back in that thread after I've had it running for a while if any issues pop up.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yea! Nice. White looks great. Considered it myself, but my last car was white and I need to change it up every now and then (cause I can't change up my woman!) :in love:

21 - 40 of 1953 Posts