Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 412 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,072 Posts
Ordered my performance blue ST2 on June 29th...can't wait for September!

·
Registered
915 Posts
ordered my Tuxedo black ST3 july 20th, cant wait for any info at all!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was told I was "on the list" and will receive an order number next week. The dealer has not asked for a deposit.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you received a VIN yet? Any estimated time of arrival?

ordered my Tuxedo black ST3 july 20th, cant wait for any info at all!!

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
I am going to see my salesperson this morning to tell her about my conforamtion email and to see what we can do about getting me a Vin. I live in a small town, local dealer, know the owner and I didn't have to put a deposit down.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, that's not bad at all. I guess Christmas is coming early this year.

Ordered my performance blue st2 on august 2nd. Should be here by the end of September! Was told about 8 weeks. No Vin yet though.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any news?

I am going to see my salesperson this morning to tell her about my conforamtion email and to see what we can do about getting me a Vin. I live in a small town, local dealer, know the owner and I didn't have to put a deposit down.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Kind of... called the dealer yesterday, but so far all they have is a partial vin. I asked her to let me know when she has it all.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys - just registered to say that I put a deposit down on an Oxford White ST3 on August 10th. Dealer said 8-12 weeks but we'll see because of the HID issue. Either way, I'm excited to pick it up!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the forum! How did you find out about us? Congrats on the pre-order, that's exactly the car I'm leaning toward!

Hey guys - just registered to say that I put a deposit down on an Oxford White ST3 on August 10th. Dealer said 8-12 weeks but we'll see because of the HID issue. Either way, I'm excited to pick it up!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
ST order

The day I ordered my PB ST with EG 201A, July 17, I received the VIN number at the dealer and the following week I printed the window sticker from Ford.com.
Delivery quoted week of August 20.

GET IT ON.

·
Registered
142 Posts
congratulations and welcome to the forums!! Thanks for dropping by!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
The day I ordered my PB ST with EG 201A, July 17, I received the VIN number at the dealer and the following week I printed the window sticker from Ford.com.

GET IT ON.
Nice!! You are on the backstretch!! Enjoy your new toy and be sure to post up some pics :) Enjoy the forums!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
thats interesting... that they gave you a V.I.N. and delivery date the very week you ordered it... you must have wanted a car they happened to have ordered exactly that way. In either case you're very lucky if you really do take delivery on the 20th. Enjoy the car.

GET IT ON.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Didnt have to put a deposit down but I ordered a Tuxedo Black ST3 w/Moonroof. Im dying to know what the ST3 headlamps are REALLY gonna look like though, I hope the surrounds are black not chrome like on the Electric Car :| though i'll take it either way obviously lol

1 - 20 of 412 Posts