Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 843 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's the one I ordered. No sun roof, ST3 Package...already thinking about winter tires :furious:. Dan, thanks for starting the Ingot Silver thread. Wanted Red, (for me just not race red), love the Performance Blue, but I have a Wedgewood Blue F350. So it's Silver.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The first thing I asked my wife this morning was "What do you think of silver"? :) That vehicle is only about 3 hours away from me! It would look awesome with some dark wheels and tint.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The first thing I asked my wife this morning was "What do you think of silver"? :) That vehicle is only about 3 hours away from me! It would look awesome with some dark wheels and tint.
It's calling for you.

Hear it????

buy me...buy me

Silver and black are almost as great of a combo as black and chrome.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I ordered a ST2 in silver. I heard from the dealership shortly after I ordered it that they have a black one coming inthat they ordered a while ago. If I want, I can switch and get one sooner. I've had black cars before, and I spend more money washing them than I do on fuel. I will have to check it out though, maybe I can be swayed since I will have a black one in front of me and a silver one weeks away.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry, I still don't have my ST3 Ingot Silver Focus to post pic's yet. So looking forward to it. Will post pics around halloween.......hopefully will not be a scarey set of pics.

·
Super Moderator
6,559 Posts
My dealer told me my Silver ST3 is being built this week and should be here mid to late November.
Had mine 10 days after build date...mid to late November sounds lengthy.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Had mine 10 days after build date...mid to late November sounds lengthy.
I live in OK and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Sounds like a lot of people have had issues with delivery mostly because of the trains running behind. I sure hope this isn't the case for me.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
even though i didnt order mine, since i was the firs one to get one in san antonio, and maybe even in texas, i was keeping a close tab on it. it was delivered 5 days after it was built.
I live in OK and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Sounds like a lot of people have had issues with delivery mostly because of the trains running behind. I sure hope this isn't the case for me.

1 - 20 of 843 Posts