ill prolly adjust it when i get to work tommorow

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
800x384

id like to use the Multiscreen
but its the wrong size

ill prolly adjust it when i get to work tommorow
Uhhh...no. Its exactly the right size. Its 800x384.

See the little caution sign that says "this has been resized, click to view the original" The forum software is resizing it for display, but its STILL 800x384 if you download it.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Uhhh...no. Its exactly the right size. Its 800x384.

See the little caution sign that says "this has been resized, click to view the original" The forum software is resizing it for display, but its STILL 800x384 if you download it.
Yea i was going by that, the resize notice was saying it was originally 600ish, will check again as im on the IOS app atm and not infront of computer

*edit - nvm, it was the image below it that was 600ish

·
Registered
87 Posts
Awesome MFT Wallpapers

Trying to make one for my own new car tonight, I ended up putting together a series of pretty nifty looking wall papers along the way. Hopefully others in the community will appreciate them the way I do and maybe one will fit the visual theme you would like for your own car.

Scroll down for more awesome if you don't see the color or whatever you want on top here.

I like keeping it really simple. The foreground is a smaller version of the FocusST.org logo the background is a simple abstract galaxy swirl.

All the variations are simple Photoshop gradient and hue adjustments from there.

ST-Fade-Dark.jpg ST-Fade-Light.jpg ST-Fade-Light-Reflected.jpg ST-Radial-Blue.jpg ST-Radial-DarkBlue.jpg ST-Radial-Gray.jpg ST-Radial-Red.jpg

·
Registered
762 Posts
can you do a green one? That would be my choice. Spanks :banana:

·
Registered
36 Posts
How do you go about putting in the MFT

·
Registered
87 Posts
How do you go about putting in the MFT
Get a USB stick with pretty much nothing on it. Or format an old one you have laying around to be "FAT" or "FAT32".

Or if you have one that you use for just MFT music, that's ok too.

I am a computer guy so I like to keep things organized. Create a folder called 'wallpapers' in the drive now showing empty (or with your existing MFT music) and save one or more of these images into it.

Put the USB stick into your car before turning the car on.

Then follow Ford's instructions for the MFT walkthrough.

·
Registered
87 Posts
More Awesome

Starting off with a few requested colors including a more intense blue to get closer to what the performance blue looks like, as well as the forum request for green :)

ST-Radial-Blue2.jpg ST-Radial-Green1.jpg ST-Radial-Green2.jpg

And realizing that some of us may have women in our lives who we are helping get one of these, want to get one themselves, or who may drive our cars from time to time...

ST-Radial-DarkPurple.jpg ST-Radial-Pink.jpg ST-Radial-Purple.jpg

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Thanks for all your effort ClocksST, these are awesome!! Just having a hard time deciding which one you use...I guess I'll use them all and just change them every one in awhile! ;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Is there a way to set it so it will cycle through a pre-determined set that you load ? ........ and then determine at what rate they will cycle ? Oh wait..... Microsoft.... what was I thinking ? :(
I wish, i would cycle different colors like i do on my Computers so i would have a color shift effect

Sent from my iPad using FocusSTorg

41 - 60 of 741 Posts