Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 741 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any good ST badges or glamor shots of the tangerine scream st to upload onto my background on my screen. Anyone change theirs yet from the plain black and have some good badges or shots?

·
Registered
675 Posts
There's an st background floating around somewhere on here

·
Registered
143 Posts
Here's what I'm using in mine:

used an ST logo I found on one of the forums. Regrets as I forget who posted this so whoever did, thank you:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I thought it'd be cool to see what everyone is using as the wallpaper on their ST's with the My Ford Touch screen. The fact that you can put anything back there that you want is just one more little thing about this car that I absolutely love. It makes it unique and gives the car some character.

For those who don't know how to change it, the easiest way to do it is to just put a picture on an SD card, pop it in the SD port, go to Display Settings, then "Edit Wallpaper", then import it from the SD card, and save. That's it! I think the preferred size is 800x384.

Post up what you've got!!

Right now I have Ilya Bryzgalov as my wallpaper. I was hoping it'd bring some luck to the Flyers' season, hasn't worked so far so I'll probably be changing it soon haha

bryzgalov.jpg

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
This is all I need.
decepticon (Small).jpg

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Was gonna put one of these on mine, but I'm not sure how the wife would feel about that...
If one if those was a pic of your wife she probably wouldn't mind. I got yelled at for having a picture of Venus on mine. I know she is nude, but its a painting for Christs sake.

Wes

·
Registered
795 Posts
here is mine
STNation has a long thread with MFT images

STMFTBackground_zpsb45c7de3.jpg

·
Registered
795 Posts
meh, i got the St logo on the steering wheel, seats, Center cluster.

it fits

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yea I was originally going to put the ST logo as the background, but then I realized I could do anything haha. I'm still trying to think of what to put on it.

1 - 20 of 741 Posts