Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Yea, I spoke with Josh yesterday and the different harness should be shipping this week or next week (as there may not be any in stock). But you guys are amazing at making sure that any problems I have had, to help get them fixed... I appreciate it a lot...
I second that. TLF has some of the best customer service. No matter what's wrong, they will work to make it right.

·
Registered
619 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
@[email protected]... Here is the harness that I received... Is this it or should there be 2 (1 for each headlight)?

New harness.jpg

·
Registered
619 Posts
@[email protected] .... I just installed my Stage 3 headlights with the RGB halo's and was wondering if the white color should have a blueish tint to it?

bda2c18f6ea8b3ee10c153a2d3f2c8d9.jpg

Reactions: Nicholasdaa

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes sir that is correct. All of the RGB LED halos do have a blueish tint to the white.

That set up looks damn good on your ST! Let us know if you have any further questions, thank you!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Reactions: goku0650

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yes sir that is correct. All of the RGB LED halos do have a blueish tint to the white.

That set up looks damn good on your ST! Let us know if you have any further questions, thank you!
gotcha.... It should be okay to use them though while driving? or should I just leave the Halo's off?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Seriously....Those look amazing. These lights make the car.

Can't wait!
Thanks.... Here is a better picture...

11031997_10152671820816853_7455547827819523309_n.jpg

And a video...

[video]https://instagram.com/p/1-1E2QRRoS/?taken-by=ncj0650[/video]

·
Registered
619 Posts
You're fine to leave them on, Goku. I can't imagine ever getting pulled over for lights..
Well I believe as long as they are "white" you are okay as you will get pulled over if they are red/blue as like a cop car...

·
Registered
18 Posts
That little tint of blue wont get you pulled over. If you are running straight blue, or red its possible. I run red everyday on my Grand Cherokee and have never been pulled over :) (I dont recommend that though)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts