Ford Focus ST Forum banner
3841 - 3860 of 3880 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Just moved to Henderson from So-Cal. 15 Race red st2. Hello all!
If you havn't already, find the facebook group las vegas st. we goof around alot, but if you have genuine questions we answer those too. lol

· Registered
350 Posts

· Registered
350 Posts
for sure, thank you. i tried joining, just waiting on an admin to grant me access.
Pm me your name if you’re not added yet, Chris is really picky adding people. If you don’t have the ST anywhere he usually doesn’t add anyone

· Registered
430 Posts
Traded my st in for a fusion sport. Oh my god with a tune this car is freaking fast. I have a bunch of weld on map sensor plates for any wanting to do the diy fmic upgrade. Free to interested people.

· Registered
430 Posts
I actually drove some lyft in my tangerine scream st lol. Had a few people comment on being excited having a sporty car pick them up.

Reactions: djfourmoney

· Registered
350 Posts
I actually drove some lyft in my tangerine scream st lol. Had a few people comment on being excited having a sporty car pick them up.
i sent you a PM but add me or PM on FB and ill get you on the page. We have another guy in the LVST group that did the same traded his ST for a Fusion Sport, had it tuned and all.

· Registered
224 Posts
Hey there, I will be in Vegas next week from 28-2nd and was wondering if there are any local meets happening
I`d love to check out the local scene in Vegas.
I`m visiting from Calgary, Alberta.
Here is a pic of my girl but I won`t be bringing the car.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Reactions: oVrKiLL

· Registered
1,285 Posts
I was in Vegas last weekend, saw an ST with either an Uber or Lyft badge on it (forget already)

Who is using their ST as a taxi and why did you not pick me up on any of my trips? lol
I've been doing Uber, Lyft and Postmates with my ST since I got it actually.

Reactions: rambleon84

· Registered
21 Posts
I live in vegas and I am about to trade in my 2014 ST with a bunch of mods. If you are interested in anything let me know. I have an access port, mbrp catted down pipe, Steeda intercooler, boomba catch can, mountune intake, rear sway bar, shifter plate, Steeda jacking rails and a JL audio stealth box. I also have a full ST2 yellow interior that are near mint I will be selling.

3841 - 3860 of 3880 Posts