Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3870 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems we didnt have one so now we do, i have seen a few round town. Would be cool to meet up etc

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Went to the track last night for Midnight Mayhem. It was hilarious. There was about a dozen Supras running Nitro but can't shift for sh!t. It was fun watching them all get beat. Some Mustangs and Camaros, and of course, a few riceboy cars and few bikes. It's starting to get chilly out here.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where is that? I need to go find some new cars to shoot so they may have something I'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'm originally from Las Vegas, and might move back in the relatively near future, so you might have another st owner in the area haha

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do we have any meets or any Vegas interest in that at all?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Can be a part of the Vehas group since there's not much of one in northern NV? ;)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha yeah damn I was supposed to be in Elko a couple weekends back for an event. Unfortunately work didn't want to pay so we didn't end up going. Things are pretty slow around though.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Haha yeah damn I was supposed to be in Elko a couple weekends back for an event. Unfortunately work didn't want to pay so we didn't end up going. Things are pretty slow around though.
If you ever come up let me know. Take the cars up through Lamoille Canyon and get some pics.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just reached out to them, if they say yeah by all means come along dude, if they dont come through ill try and get a media pass, on the days im not there you could use my badge

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Cool! you going to midnight madness this Friday for a good laugh?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this is a dumb question but is it at midnight lol? my mrs has family in town from San Diego

i definitely wanted to go though, i need a car to shoot for Import Tuner.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
it's from 9pm to 1 am. line gets long around 9 so if you're going, try getting there a little early

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Has anyone gotten the motor mount tsb done in Vegas-if so, which dealership?
I went in for mine Sep 30 at Friendly Ford on Decatur. I just checked in today and the bolts are back ordered till 10/31.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Thanks for the response! I may look into them after the 31st if Gaudin or Ford Country can't get the parts.
If you bought your ST locally, you should go to the same dealership and have your sales guy direct you to one of the service managers. I'm getting mine replaced without them testing it (most dealerships want to test first to make sure there's a problem). When I went to the dealership 2 weeks later, the same service manager approached me as soon as I got there (I didn't remember his face) and he knew exactly what I was there for - an update.

Gaudin - Sales people are okay, service people are good
County - I cussed out a sales manager and told him to go F himself because he was trying to rob me with the pricing on an Escape for my girlfriend. No service experience.
Team - I know a guy who grew up with the owner so I get okay treatment there. No service experience
Friendly - I've bought 7 cars from them since 2002 so they're always nice to me - both sales and service.

1 - 20 of 3870 Posts