Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What we wanted:
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

What we might get:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

Reactions: booST94

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,931 Posts
I personally prefer a true hatch over the liftback-style civic.

I understand those that prefer the 2-door coupe style, the different roofline of a 4-door just has a less sporty look. Not enough to make me want one for a daily driver tho.

I do MUCH prefer the Acura grille and most of the exterior styling over a Lexus. Although the Honda badge may mean more ricer-looking teenage interior than mature sport sedan I would want.

The Acura is getting a little more front end mesh look on this, which I don't care for. At least it's still way better than Hyundai, Lexus, and most others' spiderweb style.

Are there usable fog lights and maybe brake ducting behind the big black plastic panels in front of the wheels? What's up with this silly trend if no performance is involved?

All that being said, I would appreciate ANY manual gas-powered option over none.

·
Registered
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it! Could care less how many doors it has.
Doors shmores, it’s more or less about it looking like a commuter sedan with a giant spoiler. It doesn’t stand out in any way. Kinda boring.

Reactions: BigD0816

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
860 Posts
I saw a Yaris GR today, I think it’s the only car I’ve ever seen that looks worse in the metal than in pictures and videos, it looks really odd and out of proportion, I really don’t care how quick it is or how well it handles, it’s just too ugly imho.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
I saw a Yaris GR today, I think it’s the only car I’ve ever seen that looks worse in the metal than in pictures and videos, it looks really odd and out of proportion, I really don’t care how quick it is or how well it handles, it’s just too ugly imho.
I just saw a pic of one. The black and red ones look better than the white. The darker color models tend to hide some of the ugliness.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Frumundu Cheese is the ****!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts