Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
馃槀馃槀 it was a have to for the price. Thought if I was going to do it, I will do it the right and fun way. Thank you what did you use to have?
Short list:
90 Glass top CRX SIR (100% factory)
600 hp turbo 96 Prelude
H22 swapped 90 Accord 2 door (completely gutted, not even a passenger seat in it)
98 Civic SI that I nuked the B series with too much nitrous and then swapped in a F22 Frankenstein with a 100 shot.
K swapped 2005 civic

After that I'm sworn off Honda LMAO!

Registered
2016 ST2
Short list:
600 hp turbo 96 Prelude
H22 swapped 90 Accord 2 door (completely gutted, not even a passenger seat in it)
98 Civic SI that I nuked the B series with too much nitrous and then swapped in a F22 Frankenstein with a 100 shot.
K swapped 2005 civic

Oh god... glass top SiR... yes please!

But yea, I think you've done what you can with the Honda world. I choose Ecoboom over their 1.5T setups. 90s Honda's from OBD0->OBD2 was great for learning all the basics of how cars work though.

Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Short list:
600 hp turbo 96 Prelude
K swapped 2005 civic

Wow that鈥檚 awesome you had your fair share in the Hondas very nice

Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Oh god... glass top SiR... yes please!

But yea, I think you've done what you can with the Honda world. I choose Ecoboom over their 1.5T setups. 90s Honda's from OBD0->OBD2 was great for learning all the basics of how cars work though.
Ya know I wasn鈥檛 to excited over the 1.5l to which then lead me to the ST.

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
First car when I was growing up in Japan was an 88 Mitsubishi VR-4 RS. First car state side was a 68 Mustang fastback. I was a complete car whore. Well who am I kidding I still am :p

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
do you have a favorite out of all of them?
My Supra was 1000+ hp and slow as **** because traction.
My Skyline (R32) handled like a cinder block.
My 90 5.0 hatch back was ugly as sin and was fast as hell.
My 70 Cougar eliminator (found in a barn) got mileage that could be measured in feet per gallon.

But if I am to be 100% honest I loved my Lancer evo 2 rs the most out of everything. Right hand drive, AWD and probably the most fun I've ever had driving. Just screwing around on the wangan expressway (Bayshore) was probably the happiest I've ever been.

I hadn't enjoyed cars all that much until now. The ST reminded me alot of those days. It's just fun to drive or at least it was until gas started getting this high...

Registered
My Supra was 1000+ hp and slow as **** because traction.
My Skyline (R32) handled like a cinder block.
My 90 5.0 hatch back was ugly as sin and was fast as hell.
My 70 Cougar eliminator (found in a barn) got mileage that could be measured in feet per gallon.

But if I am to be 100% honest I loved my Lancer evo 2 rs the most out of everything. Right hand drive, AWD and probably the most fun I've ever had driving. Just screwing around on the wangan expressway (Bayshore) was probably the happiest I've ever been.

I hadn't enjoyed cars all that much until now. The ST reminded me alot of those days. It's just fun to drive or at least it was until gas started getting this high...
haha sounds like you have had all of the fun cars!

i always wanted an evo, but it never seemed to be in the cards for me unfortunately.

before my ST i mostly drove beaters. going from a rusted out 97 lumina with 235,000 to a 2018 ST1 was like a dream come true 馃槀馃檹

Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
haha sounds like you have had all of the fun cars!

i always wanted an evo, but it never seemed to be in the cards for me unfortunately.

before my ST i mostly drove beaters. going from a rusted out 97 lumina with 235,000 to a 2018 ST1 was like a dream come true 馃槀馃檹
Hell of a upgrade.

• Love
Reactions: thadarkjinja
21 - 30 of 30 Posts