Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We've been hard at work trying to make the forum easier to access on the go and today we would like to present the FocusST.org Focus ST Forum Android App! Our new mobile app will allow you to easily participate and view discussions, post photos from your mobile device, and best of all IT'S FREE!! Be sure to report in this thread if you experience any problems, and if the app works good for you please leave us a good rating!

To download the app, just follow the link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...yLDEsImNvbS5mb3J1bWZvdW5kcnkuZm9jdXNzdG9yZyJd

An iPhone/iPad version is now available!

iPhone Download Link: App Store - Focus ST.org Forum

iPad Download Link: App Store - Focus ST.org Forum

·
Registered
675 Posts
works great

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Can make a few recommendations on some good ones LOL :)...
Samsung Galaxy S3 is awesome. HTC X One is sweet. I'm sporting a Motorola Razr Maxx currently and am happy with it. Batter life is outstanding, though the phone itself doesn't quite spec up to the HTC or Samsung. Moto is just releasing a new model called the Razr M which is getting good reviews. It's a nice phone with a sweet edge to edge screen, but isn't high end if that's your thing. In a few months their new high end phones (Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD) will be released, but likely only on Verizon.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Samsung is coming up with a more practical, 4" display Galaxy SIII mini. Specs are comparable to the SIII... just in a package you can actually put in a pocket. If I had to get an Android phone this year (which is not my case since my G2X is only a year old), that's what I'd go with. It is launched in Europe this week... should be here soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Many of our Android apps are subject to rigorous testing too. These applications are updated daily in our reviews section. A study of 13,500 Android apps show that about 8 percent of the apps do not have the security to protect users from data theft. As a result, users are vulnerable to accessed logins and banking information, as well as manipulation of app commands and etc. Researches say that some popular free Android Apps have serious SSL vulnerabilities, leaving them open to attack.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts