601 - 612 of 612 Posts

·
Administrator
11,295 Posts
It could also be that I have no idea what I’m doing

No way to know

It will forever be a mystery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, well are you going to aux fuel it? Ethanol? Wmi?

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #605
Lol, well are you going to aux fuel it? Ethanol? Wmi?
Plan is

Stock fuel, then upgraded fueling, no WMI or e. There’s no e near me, and I don’t wanna mess with WMI.

Haven’t decided if it’s gonna be aux or xdi for the upgraded fuel. Leaning towards XDI, that’s a later thing anyway.

Something I’ve been considering is that there is a gas station really close to my job that sells 100 octane unleaded. If I can’t get ethanol that may be the move for when I want to have fun. I might be able to pull that without upgraded fueling too, since it’s gasoline and not ethanol, but that’s auxiliary, most of the time it’s gonna be straight 93

·
2,745 Posts
It could also be that I have no idea what I’m doing

No way to know

It will forever be a mystery

HIIIIGHWAYYY TOOOOO THEE

DANGER ZONEEEEEE

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #607
Sent an email to full race to see if they can make me a version of their turbo manifold with a Garett GTX flange that will fit my 2867. They already sell a flanged version so it would just be a different flange, and maybe a different angle.

If they say no I’m not gonna loose sleep over it, but it would be really nice to have that better flowing manifold. Might gain me a few HP and let me punch with the BNR guys.

This very much a “nice to have” and “while I’m in there” kind of thing. If I can get a better manifold than what ATP gives I’ll use it.

I’ll loose my EWG option but I don’t really even see a need for it on a turbo like this and a stock motor. Trading better flow for the potential for an EWG is worth it in my book.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
And before anyone asks the reason why I didn’t just piece together a turbo kit is because I didn’t realize there was room for improvement in the ATP kit before I ordered it

·
Administrator
11,295 Posts
Sent an email to full race to see if they can make me a version of their turbo manifold with a Garett GTX flange that will fit my 2867. They already sell a flanged version so it would just be a different flange, and maybe a different angle.

If they say no I’m not gonna loose sleep over it, but it would be really nice to have that better flowing manifold. Might gain me a few HP and let me punch with the BNR guys.

This very much a “nice to have” and “while I’m in there” kind of thing. If I can get a better manifold than what ATP gives I’ll use it.

I’ll loose my EWG option but I don’t really even see a need for it on a turbo like this and a stock motor. Trading better flow for the potential for an EWG is worth it in my book.

It doesnt matter much if you're not going E or Meth.

Race gas tuning is mad expensive, and 93 will only get you 400whp ish.

I do like that you asked, and am curious about their answer. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #610
It doesnt matter much if you're not going E or Meth.

Race gas tuning is mad expensive, and 93 will only get you 400whp ish.

I do like that you asked, and am curious about their answer. Lol
Yeah it’s literally like $120 to fill the tank lmao, but I like that it’s there, could be fun if I come across some extra $$ one day.

I’ll keep you guys posted on what full race says I’m hopeful, it doesn’t seem like a huge ask but we will see.

·
Administrator
11,295 Posts
Yeah it’s literally like $120 to fill the tank lmao, but I like that it’s there, could be fun if I come across some extra $$ one day.

I’ll keep you guys posted on what full race says I’m hopeful, it doesn’t seem like a huge ask but we will see.

Yeah, i have 100oct Sunoco locally. I spike tanks with it, fill a tank whrn I'm feeling squirrely. 9.99 a gallon though.

Riding this E train now. Hot damn, Ethanol is ****ing great. Wish I jumped on board earlier.

Theres always the windshield washer resi lil bit of w/mi spray. Which has a lot of benefits, with an easy install. Just sayin for down the road, lol

Reactions: junits15

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #612 (Edited)
Full race replied, they said they can absolutely do it but it would require a custom DP.

Not worth it IMO, I’d love to be able to get rid of that hard edge in the manifold but it’s not worth ending up like mattdamon33 lol

In the future I’d like to give it a shot and see just how far off it is from the stock position, I’d like to be able to weld so I can fab this kind to **** up myself.

Maybe one day.

601 - 612 of 612 Posts