Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I haven't started one of these threads, but after a year of ownership here is the red dragon....

All cleaned up

First two mods were a green filter and boomba TB spacer and Boomba BOV and tq solutions RMM, and symposer delete (not pictured)

one step colder and 93 & 30 tune

shaved my grill and added the Ebay special catless downpipe (not pictured)....datalogged and re-tuned, thanks Tori

removed the green filter and bov, did a DIY intercooler 27x6x3.5 CXracing, added a Cobb intake, ported 62mm throttle body purchased off EBAY, and added a boomba adjustable bypass valve, also installed 2 step colder densos today (2020-04-26)

future plans:

exhaust maybe, im 36 years old I dont know how fashionable it is to run a exhaust with a catless DP....

·
1,575 Posts
How does that intercooler control IATs? Have you datalogged with it?

Also the stock exhaust with a resonator delete sounds good with a catless downpipe.

·
1,575 Posts
So the temps still climb? Most of the coolers on the market will keep intake temps at wide open throttle less than 10 degrees above whatever ambient temp is at the time. Post a screen shot of the logs with IAT highlighted if you can.

As far as the resonator removal, its straight through already so you will gain nothing but noise by deleting it, so don't bother if you don't want more noise.

·
1,575 Posts
At least from that small snapshot from 3600 to 3900 rpm it seems to be holding steady. Id say its working well! I'm sure some guys on here that are looking at budget coolers would appreciate your parts list with part numbers and/or links!

·
1,575 Posts
That's entirely up to you. Although it may get more search hits under its own thread, for future searches.

Reactions: mattdamon33

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
Ugh, Livewire TS, no wonder.

I subbed, for the lulz, and you're a good sport.

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
Oh yea bro I’m law enforcement, i spend 100hr every two weeks talking and taking ****....
Oh ****, LEO up in here. Nice, now I can freely talk trash. Sweet! This is going to work out just fine.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts