Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1941 - 1960 of 2094 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
I might take one of your knives =D Definitely don't need anymore myself, but I like them >.>

·
Administrator
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,942 ·
I might take one of your knives =D Definitely don't need anymore myself, but I like them >.>
Well, I'm trying to offload a few ZT's, a Hinderer Eclipse, a Microtech Cypher, A Jake Hoback Paraclete,

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'd be interested in the Microtech. I don't have anything spring loaded, lol. The Jake Hoback is probably out of my price range for such an item. Definitely a very nice collector's piece now. It looks like they're discontinued.

·
Administrator
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,944 ·
I'd be interested in the Microtech. I don't have anything spring loaded, lol. The Jake Hoback is probably out of my price range for such an item. Definitely a very nice collector's piece now. It looks like they're discontinued.

It's mint. I just work the action here and there. Factory sharpened still, A rarer black/grey combo. I have the box and such. I'd let it go, for you, for 450 shipped.

Heck The Paraclete I'd let go for the same.

Lmk

·
Registered
2016 ST1 Oxford White, Gen2 GTX3076R Turbo
115 Posts
Damn, sad to see you go. Obviously it sounds like you haven't purchased this other car yet, but still a bummer. Will definitely miss the help and I owe you so if those cams are still available in awhile when I build my engine I'll take those. But I'll also get you some bourbon sometime.

·
Administrator
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,946 ·
Damn, sad to see you go. Obviously it sounds like you haven't purchased this other car yet, but still a bummer. Will definitely miss the help and I owe you so if those cams are still available in awhile when I build my engine I'll take those. But I'll also get you some bourbon sometime.
I'm still admin here, but, I may be a bit looser with my banter, lmfao.

No worries man, I enjoy helping enthusiasts, and you have always been great to talk shop with.

I hope those cams arent available in awhile, I have another build to fund!!! Lol!! Otherwise, I'd stash them away for when you'd be ready.

·
Administrator
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,948 ·
Do it man

Any knives I can afford?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
For you? I can send a few super murdery ZT's around 200 a pop. Carbon fiber, aftermarket Titanium pocket clips, just stellar for killing things.

·
Administrator
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,949 ·
**** son. I popped the plugs, ya'll never going to believe this ****.

Of course I get all the ****ery.

Im getting too sleepy to upload the vids. So tomorrow.

Reactions: junits15

·
Registered
2016 ST1 Oxford White, Gen2 GTX3076R Turbo
115 Posts
** son. I popped the plugs, ya'll never going to believe this **.

Of course I get all the ****ery.

Im getting too sleepy to upload the vids. So tomorrow.
WHAT?!?! A cliffhanger?

·
Administrator
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,953 ·
Anyone who has read this entire flaming trash heap of a thread, would not be surprised.

Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting installment of " WTF is this ****ery, how the **** does this happen" with your host, Duece McCrackalacka.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,987 Posts
Busted porcelain or something simple?

1941 - 1960 of 2094 Posts