Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1921 - 1940 of 2104 Posts

·
Administrator
12,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,922 ·
As awesome as that'd be this car is short timing it. It's getting dumped the second I find what I'm looking for. I don't think it's moved since I brought it back from carvana.

Thanks though man. Very cool of you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Just for you, bud. 😘

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
582 Posts
(Shouts from way in the back)
“Do it, don’t be a P*%#*”
Audi s6 for replacement!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RS6 avant, probably the only audi I'd own; they have some quality control issues from my experience. Definitely a Volkswagen lol.

If we're voting, I vote pickup a clean GTR and let the modding begin. ;]

Reactions: W4R

·
Administrator
12,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,925 ·
(Shouts from way in the back)
“Do it, don’t be a P*%#*”
Audi s6 for replacement!?

RS6 avant, probably the only audi I'd own; they have some quality control issues from my experience. Definitely a Volkswagen lol.

If we're voting, I vote pickup a clean GTR and let the modding begin. ;]
Ewww, on both.

You'll see, if it all comes together.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Duece is an electrician by trade, so it will likely be something British. Long live Joseph Lucas, The Prince of Darkness.
What does the company name stand for? Loose Unsoldered Connections And Splices. Did you know that the Lucas headlamp switch has three positions? Dim, flicker and off. Why do the Brits drink warm beer? Lucas refrigerators.

·
Super Moderator
10,098 Posts
Duece is an electrician by trade, so it will likely be something British. Long live Joseph Lucas, The Prince of Darkness.
What does the company name stand for? Loose Unsoldered Connections And Splices. Did you know that the Lucas headlamp switch has three positions? Dim, flicker and off. Why do the Brits drink warm beer? Lucas refrigerators.
You're warm...like the beer.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
I might have some inside information

·
Administrator
12,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,930 ·
For sale ads coming up. Just loaded all the pics, working on the prices, and making the ad. It's a lot of stuff, lmfao

Reactions: Skykri

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
582 Posts
For sale ads coming up. Just loaded all the pics, working on the prices, and making the ad. It's a lot of stuff, lmfao
Whyyttyyyyyy no waittttt, doge is dipped.

·
Administrator
12,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,932 ·

it's up.

Reactions: Skykri

·
Administrator
12,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,934 ·
I’m pumped to see what you get my man! Just sold all my stuff and picked up an S4. Won’t be here until this coming Friday and already have about 5k in mods on order for it ! Feels good to be excited about a build again!

Lol! I hear that man.

I just wanted something a bit more special. It's nothing super crazy, and may not be as fast as my focus. Should handle and brake better though, lol

·
Registered
980 Posts
Sounds like Lotus talk.... =D

Reactions: JayneCobb

·
Registered
980 Posts
Alright stumpy Mcstumperton... Better braking and handling, possibly slower than your modded ST... :unsure: That's a galaxy worth of cars out there, lol.

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Administrator
12,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,938 ·
Alright stumpy Mcstumperton... Better braking and handling, possibly slower than your modded ST... :unsure: That's a galaxy worth of cars out there, lol.
Just wait, I have to actually buy it. Lmfao

Also, check out my for sale ads, help me live the dream!!!

·
Administrator
12,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,939 ·
Geez, I have knives to sell too.

SOOOO MANY KNIVES!!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Yeah, I looked through all of that mess, lol. I won't be heading back to PA for another month yet, and hopefully don't need to rebuild the engine anytime too soon either 'knock on wood'. I like that widebody kit, but I have a 'face-lift' version 😕

Reactions: Duece McCracken
1921 - 1940 of 2104 Posts