3,085 Posts
A 6'4" guy in a lotus. :oops:

·
3,085 Posts

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,729 ·
Lol. If I wanted one I'd have one. I don't imagine that woukd make it back a gravel road though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Lift it.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Super Moderator
9,233 Posts

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,731 ·
I used to own an MG Midget; I'm 6'3' 230 lbs and the fit was not bad.
I'm not too worried about it. Gotta save up and find one for sale. Lmao. This is a year out forcasting. If i pull my shiz together.

Still gotta fix the focus, as current events.

Reactions: ddfred

·
3,085 Posts
Yes, fix the Focus, June is getting here quick! Haha. Again...if you need a hand, I have two.
Damnit! I just checked, its the weekend of the 5th. Im going to be out of state (in the wrong direction) That weekend.

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,734 ·
Damnit! I just checked, its the weekend of the 5th. Im going to be out of state (in the wrong direction) That weekend.
Likely story...

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Yes, fix the Focus, June is getting here quick! Haha. Again...if you need a hand, I have two.
Last I heard, he needed a tranny, er transmission, rather than a hand. ;-)

·
Super Moderator
9,233 Posts
**** no. Lotus Esprit or a Rossion Q1.
What year Espirt? Anything newer than 1990 is still commanding a pretty good price. Anything older is kind of blah!

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
412 Posts
I miss my 75 BMW 2002, I built a 10.5:1 2.0L bored .20 over with a ported and polished head sporting a 292 Schrick Cam and dual 40mm Webers. It had no power steering, supposed power brakes. Smelled like gas an oil and I ****ing loved it. So much I bought a few more. No school like old school haha!

1721 - 1740 of 1782 Posts