Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1441 - 1452 of 1452 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Yes Amazon. That's totally a purge valve assembly. Thanks!
BWahahahah!

Sorry, but that made my day! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Still hope you're getting the correct replacement soon!

·
Super Moderator
7,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,443
BWahahahah!

Sorry, but that made my day! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Still hope you're getting the correct replacement soon!
Lol, yeah i called them up, already got the replacement abd threw it in.

It's quite hilarious, has the Ford parts label for the wheel cover and everything. BNIB. Lol

·
Super Moderator
7,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,445
more importantly, what uses a seven lug wheel that has covers?
Ford has been using 7 lug wheel covers for 5 and 6 lug trucks since the 90's actually. Its really weird.

·
Super Moderator
7,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,447

BAD False knock

Good Pulls!! This is commuting, so tons of pulls actually.

Somehow I was pulling clean logs today. So I throw the AP3 on ye old micro USB to the laptop, and theres like 11 logs on her. I only pulled like 4 today.

I comb through them, and theres 3 clean logs!! So I just sent them to Justin and let him know about all the false knock. Hopefully we come up with a plan. I'm not opposed to desensitizing the knock sensors. I have been trying to eliminate this knock, and it keeps rearing up it's head. So if he's comfortable with it, hopefully we can turn up the power. This 350 crank BS is killing my street cred. 😜

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Just wait until you are at 450 whp like me lol. I will trade you turbos. I’ve been saving for a clutch LSD bigger big turbo and a build kit lol

·
Super Moderator
7,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,449
Just wait until you are at 450 whp like me lol. I will trade you turbos. I’ve been saving for a clutch LSD bigger big turbo and a build kit lol
Really pushing your one legger tiny turbo ST. Let me know when you have cash for a trans upgrade. Thats something in my wheelhouse now.

Im not going to push my 100,000 mile motor that hard. Thats why I have 5k in engine parts, a machined head, and hopefully soon a cleaned/honed block. The 2.3 is going to push into the 600 plus if it doesn't destroy itself from improper assembly, lol.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Really pushing your one legger tiny turbo ST. Let me know when you have cash for a trans upgrade. Thats something in my wheelhouse now.

Im not going to push my 100,000 mile motor that hard. Thats why I have 5k in engine parts, a machined head, and hopefully soon a cleaned/honed block. The 2.3 is going to push into the 600 plus if it doesn't destroy itself from improper assembly, lol.
I’m also slowly amassing engine parts lol. I have been camping on EBay and such looking for a nice used block that I can use instead of my 100,000 mile plus motor.

·
Super Moderator
7,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,451
I’m also slowly amassing engine parts lol. I have been camping on EBay and such looking for a nice used block that I can use instead of my 100,000 mile plus motor.
Theres 100k on your second motor?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Theres 100k on your second motor?
Yes I would believe so. The mileage is kinda unknown as the junkyard didn’t have records of how many miles was on it. It was a newish fusion that got rear ended and then got pushed alittle into the front of someone. If I had to guess that car had 20,000-40,000miles on it. So by now this motor could have 60,000-80,000 on it but I just see it as 100,000 and treat it as such.

1441 - 1452 of 1452 Posts