Ford Focus ST Forum banner
2081 - 2101 of 2104 Posts

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,081 ·
Nice! The Bullit is a fantastic car. Any ideas what's in the plans for it?

You'll miss the gas mileage, but get a lot more smiles per gallon.
Miss what gas mileage? I was 17 mpg in the focus. 17mpg in the edge, 17mpg in the mustang. No worries. Lol

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,600 Posts
Yeah, but the mustang isn't as picky about octane...less sophisticated palette. Ha!
If he puts anything other than minimum 93 in it, ill come rescue it from the neglectful household.

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Well.

I was trying to get a Lotus Esprit V8, a Noble, or a Rossion q1.

The Esprits were sub 40k a few months ago. Now they are like ****ing 60k, so I got ****ed around enough on Bring A Trailer, decided to say screw it.

Found this POS around the corner. Said **** it, and bought it.

2019 Bullitt. 19k miles, all stock, not f-ed with. 6spd.

It's aight.
lol...welcome to the chitshow!

·
Premium Member
1,895 Posts
Can't even be mad about the death of the ST when that's what you're replacing with haha. Looks like a ton of fun

·
Registered
107 Posts
Did you end up determining a final diagnosis on what exactly happened to your ST? It seems that you went car shopping and all efforts went to the Mustang and selling parts. The sad broken older toy…. No longer fun, no attention, parked and forgotten. :cry: (Rode hard put away wet, comes to mind)

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,094 ·
Did you end up determining a final diagnosis on what exactly happened to your ST? It seems that you went car shopping and all efforts went to the Mustang and selling parts. The sad broken older toy…. No longer fun, no attention, parked and forgotten. :cry: (Rode hard put away wet, comes to mind)
Something with cyl 4 ringlands. I'm just ripping parts off her now.

Things coming up for sale.

Wilwood 14" FNSL6 kit

ATP GTX3076r G2 kit

Speed Perf Aux fuel

CPE hotside setup for the GTX

TTR PSMM

TTR DSMM

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,095 ·

Ok, Parts I pulled.

GTX3076r Gen2 ATP kit

CPE hotside modified for the 30 series turbo

Speed Perf 4x630cc port injection, with Split Second, and Coil tap harness

Whoosh Catless, and Whoosh DP rear mount.

TB Gusseted torque bar

2.3 Mustang TB!!

THE RARE "AA" CODED SONY AMP!!! HEAR YOUR MUSIC OVER YOUR EXHAUST!! PLUG AND PLAY!! lol

All are for sale, I guess I will eventually make a proper for sale ad, but any savvy members can be all part ninja/vulture and pm me for them, lol

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,600 Posts
I tried to buy the ethanol gauge but noooooooooo

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,097 ·
I tried to buy the ethanol gauge but noooooooooo
Well, Idk wtf Im doing with that.

I have it in a pod, set up as a 4 gauge setup.

So, ideally, I'd sell the whole 4 gauge setup.

Realistically though, I should just split it all up.

Idk man, all this thinking and ****

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,098 ·

Forgot I still had this, lmfao. Screen is perfect, surprisingly.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Thanks for posting that pic of your AP! Now I know what to do with some of the carbon wrap scraps I have left over =D Gonna wrap that piece! Should make for good practice on how to tuck more complex things, as long as I don't mess up the AP at all 😅

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Wait, there's a plug and play amp for our cars?? Is it better than the sony one that came with the ST3? COULD I ACTUALLY HOOK UP MY TWO TWELVES THAT I MISS DEARLY?!

2081 - 2101 of 2104 Posts