2041 - 2060 of 2104 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
I could buy a new Corolla hatch, become a mod over there, and ban Pokey when he pokes his head in, lmao
Buy a corolla and turbo/supercharge it. Make it a sleeper.

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,044 ·

·
Premium Member
614 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,599 Posts
Sounds slow.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Sounds slow.
Recent estimates are close to 300hp and a potential for AWD like the Yaris. We'll just have to wait and see. Could be a contender for my post ST life if it's AWD. Always loved the hatchback corollas.

Anyways. That's not the car Duece is getting. So we should probably get back on topic.

My guess? He's buying a 2006-2008 Chevy Cobalt SS and building a DF Goblin Kit Car. Then making it big turbo.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
My money (not much) is he’s getting a Factory Five GTM. Not a bad choice if I’m correct.

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,050 ·
My money (not much) is he’s getting a Factory Five GTM. Not a bad choice if I’m correct.

My buddy keeps mentioning them, but they are not really what im looking for. Seems more of a less refined assembly.

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,051 ·
Oh yeah, its just a crappy gen vette swap into a chassis. Thats what turned me off.

Reactions: beretta96

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,053 ·
So, Im ripping parts off the Focus.

PArts I'm removing, that have not been claimed.

WIlwood 14" FNSL6 front kit, 300 miles on rotor and pads btw, bedded in!!!!

4 port 630cc Speed Perf aux fuel!!! With the ign coil harness adapters. All set up, and ready to rock, except it has an E content analyzer inline. Which is probably being sold with the Gauges

4 POD GAUGE SETUP!!!! Same monitors as OEM, in red, all assembled. Sandwich plate, full setup. ETHANOL CONTENT SENSOR. This setup has weatherproof quick disconnects installed, you'd just make your own harness and swap in. I'll include the matching uncrimped half of the connections. So you'd just have to run the wires, and crimp on, and plug it together, pretty much.

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,057 ·
PUlling the TTR motor mounts as well, and CP-e stage 2 as well.

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,058 ·
Whoosh catless and rear DP mount too, lmfao.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
2041 - 2060 of 2104 Posts